Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc will

Away Kit Colour

Q like the green design

Prefer the puma logo level tho

Agree with lcfcsnow - not bought a kit since the LE coq sportif one - simple and nice design

The retro kits in club shop look great I must say

Also be good if they colourised the LCFC badge to match the shirt like evertons black kit last season - else looks like badge has been added

I actually don't like designers doing that. I take it this is the kind of thing you mean:

1366369200_chelsea-goalkeeper-shirt-badg

If you change the colours on the badge it's not really the badge anymore. It's similar but different somehow, degraded, damaged.

I know it fits better with the shirt but for me you can't change the badge, that has to remain the same - it's that one image that symbolises the club.

Don't like yellow kit it sets off negative connotations in my head for some reason. Loved the black with an aqua stripe from a few years back and it was lush! :).

The LOROS one, yes that is nice. Wish we always had that as a third kit

I can't remember the season it was, but we had a gold one (with some saying it was a 'lucky' shirt for Leicester, for some reason) - I'm talking around 7-8 years back now.

I would love to have that back - if not, then the black one, which had the two bright blue stripes going across it.

I can't remember the season it was, but we had a gold one (with some saying it was a 'lucky' shirt for Leicester, for some reason) - I'm talking around 7-8 years back now.

I would love to have that back - if not, then the black one, which had the two bright blue stripes going across it.

What - Fosse *bleurgh* Gold?

Bleurgh.

Archived