Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc will

Away Kit Colour

Would they ever go with a Green and Yellow away kit as we would have no need for a third kit, and obviously having more kits to sell makes more money.

Would love to see the green and yellow pinstripe as second or third kit. 

Would they ever go with a Green and Yellow away kit as we would have no need for a third kit, and obviously having more kits to sell makes more money.

Would love to see the green and yellow pinstripe as second or third kit. 

We only had two strips in 11-12 didn't we? Or was the Burrda yellow one still around at that point?

Managed to find my template set from last year, so knocked up one of the white with black and teal/turquoise strips mentioned...

post-14548-0-57425200-1370198348_thumb.j

Edit: Just realised that's a bit too green instead of turquoise.. Ugh, that's what I get for staring at a computer all day, I guess..

How about walkers crisp packet themes, obviously the home kit in the cheese n onion vein but the away kits could be based on, say the salt n vinegar aka green and yellow and how about the roast chicken orangey brown as a third choice?

Personally? white, but if a colour matched up with another colour, like black and gold, etc then i'd be fine with that, like last seasons...

You gotta get the colours right for a shirt to look decent, unless it's just an absolute shite design, then well ya ****ed either way!

Q like the green design

Prefer the puma logo level tho

Agree with lcfcsnow - not bought a kit since the LE coq sportif one - simple and nice design

The retro kits in club shop look great I must say

Also be good if they colourised the LCFC badge to match the shirt like evertons black kit last season - else looks like badge has been added

Thought our kits last season were the best since le coq 04. Ended up buying the home 3 times though though 1 was for me.

Really hope they don't change the home much but I liked the idea on orange kit someone posted, not like Blackpool or Hull but something more pale with a trim of white.

Archived