Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ratherbedeadthanred

fixture list

I reckon it'll be Yeovil home (and we'll lose by a goal)...

Boxing day will be Brighton away...

Last game will be QPR away...

Predicted games to feature on sky: 

QPR, Reading, Derby, Bournemouth, Watford, Yeovil, Brighton, Blackpool & Leeds.

Norwich away is allways good unless were a problem club....but owell we beat them anyway

Sorry to break this to you mate but we're not in the same division as Norwich.

It doesn't matter who we get first does it?

We got Cov in 11/12 who were fodder and beat them, but still went on to have a crap season.

A good start, and by that I mean the first 6 or 8 games; is important, but I don't think we're particularly less likely to beat a relegated side than someone like Yeovil, there are some funny results early on, and throughout the season in fact.

I'm back from Vietnam at the start of the season but at a Wedding on the 3rd, so from a selfish point of view I'm hoping for a midweek game during the following week, or I may not get to a league game this season. Last season I saw Cardiff at home and Hull away. I want to see a bloody goal this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really too arsed who we get first game, the fact it's on the first day normally makes whatever the fixture is a bit more special so I've got nothing against it even being something like Burnley away as we'd have a good end there.

Not too arsed when the Forest games are although fancy us to get them at home late on this time.

Want Blackpool away on a decent weekend in term time. As many of the north west aways on Saturday 3pm's in Uni term time as possible. The likes of Sheff Weds, Derby, Birmingham, Charlton, QPR, Yeovil and Bournemouth away to be Saturday 3pm's. Yeovil preferably at a time when it doesn't rain lol

Not massively fussed what happens to the games I've not mentioned.

I'm back from Vietnam at the start of the season but at a Wedding on the 3rd, so from a selfish point of view I'm hoping for a midweek game during the following week, or I may not get to a league game this season. Last season I saw Cardiff at home and Hull away. I want to see a bloody goal this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

I have a feeling our first game will be on the Friday evening before so you'll get to the game. ;)

Archived