Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
_Fatboyslow_

Hot off the press

Definitely seems to be a response article to all the 'what's going on at Leicester ATM, some one please tell us, etc etc..'

Is a pointless article though as tells us no news at all, just explains why we have no news from them

Reads like an internal memo for a new starter!

'When it comes to transfer stories, we want to know there is definitely truth in what we printicon1.png and that it has come from a reputable source'

They forgot to mention that in times of no transfer stories, they will fart out generic slosh to fill column inches. Genuinely think I'd rather read unreliable links to players than that pointless sh*te. At least with that there's entertainment value.

I'd rather have reliable news then 10 year olds running hundreds of twitter accounts making up shite and getting everyone excited. What can they fill the paper with when the club tries to do everything discreetly at all times. Right now nothing's happening, players are on their holidays, nothing to write about, some people need to realise that. The Mercury writers do a decent job, I know the articles are not always an interesting read but cut them some slack.

Archived