Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

2013/14 Fixtures download link

Courtesy of SkySports...

webcal://www1.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/leicestercity

Should hopefully work with your smartphone/tablet/laptops... If not see their website.

It's a subscribed calendar so should update automatically when a game is moved for Sky or we progress in either Cup. Alternatively just download each fixture from here.

Has anyone done any backgrounds yet? I tried one on paint but it went embarrassingly tits up and just got rid of it.

Will probably attempt one tomorrow, once the inevitable hangover passed lol

Any particular image you want? Also, what's your screen resolution?

Will probably attempt one tomorrow, once the inevitable hangover passed lol

Any particular image you want? Also, what's your screen resolution?

Can you do one without players ?? Rather see a picture of the stadium and/or fans etc. Is there a good one pre-Watford with all the blue and white thingies held up ?? Cheers :thumbup:

Can you do one without players ?? Rather see a picture of the stadium and/or fans etc. Is there a good one pre-Watford with all the blue and white thingies held up ?? Cheers :thumbup:

I'll have a look and see what I can do ;)

Haven't done a desktop bg in a while, so it might turn out a awful, but nvm ;)

May I offer you a photo I took at the game, hope you like it.

tumblr_mmjweicJ791rx0g0oo1_1280.jpg

I have a number of other photos of the display if you want but this was my best IMO.

May I offer you a photo I took at the game, hope you like it.

tumblr_mmjweicJ791rx0g0oo1_1280.jpg

I have a number of other photos of the display if you want but this was my best IMO.

Love that picture, Harry :thumbup:  Can anyone put the fixtures along the bottom ?? I'm rubbish at that kind of artistry lol

Archived