Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Middlesbrough away

They really ought to just order as many as they need and make it a smaller bus if there's only a few left over. The amount of money we've wasted on shit players' wages over the years yet they won't do that, doesn't add up to me.

Carnt belive im missing this,which twat said "lets start the season 1st weekend in August".Will have to make do listening to Stringer on a roof terrace in southern Italy,not all bad I suppose but much rather be on the back row belting out a few songs,better not tell the missis that bit.

Coach has sold out. They really need to hire more, so obvious that the demand is there.

Just had a look at this as I considered driving to Leicester and getting Fox Travel from there. Given that it's sold out, I won't bother now. It'll cost too much to drive all the way to Boro.

Of all the games for the first game of the season, it had to be Boro away. Typical!

Sounds alot better than 1,012. Can only think of 3 teams who'd take more than 1,500. Leeds, Forest and Wednesday. Decent effort really

Does. That's picked up a fair bit to be honest. Although my main argument was it was first day.

That said, taking all into consideration - the fact it's an earlier first game than usual, the fact Middlesbrough's a shithole with the nearest pub to the ground being 10 minutes away, the fact the trains probably cost more than your season ticket and the fact that really, it's been a dull pre-season, I think 1,500 is actually not bad at all. I was wrong and stupid.

They really ought to just order as many as they need and make it a smaller bus if there's only a few left over. The amount of money we've wasted on shit players' wages over the years yet they won't do that, doesn't add up to me.

I'm fairly certain that the club are making money on it for some ridiculously pathetic reason. Ausden Clark are running independent travel coaches at almost £5/6 less for adults each journey and very cheap concessionary charges. 

See here: https://twitter.com/liamlcfc/status/360005679806808064

I'm fairly certain that the club are making money on it for some ridiculously pathetic reason. Ausden Clark are running independent travel coaches at almost £5/6 less for adults each journey and very cheap concessionary charges. 

It's their priorities that wind me up. The kind of money Leicester pay out to players like Danns, Gallagher, St Ledger etc... on a weekly basis yet won't put on an extra minibus if it's needed. I'll inevitably be called a moaning bastard as per but it's the truth.

It's their priorities that wind me up. The kind of money Leicester pay out to players like Danns, Gallagher, St Ledger etc... on a weekly basis yet won't put on an extra minibus if it's needed. I'll inevitably be called a moaning bastard as per but it's the truth.

I 100% agree. This happened last season too but there seemed to be no problem the season before that as far as I can remember. I'm fairly certain that Fox Travel 'sold out' on Tuesday and Wednesdays on occasions last season.

Tickets have not come in the post... What do you do in this situation?

Happened to me more than once. Ring the TO first thing and let them know they've not arrived, they should then arrange for them to be sent up with the supporters coaches.

If you're really unlucky (as I have been more than once) they shut the ticket office and you travel to the ground and hope they've taken the tickets up with them.

Archived