Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Middlesbrough away

Picked mine up this morning, there were bundles left but they don't go on general sale until tomorrow. I would be surprised if we take 2000

Also you have to take into account most people are on holiday. Plus the train fare there is an utter disgrace!

I wouldn't say that's awful but it is milling around in 'mediocre' somewhere.

Lack of excitement's having an effect I think, still feel no real anticipation for this game and a lot of people probably don't feel up for it at all so have decided to miss it out altogether.

1,012. We're going to be absolutely ripped the shit out of and rightfully so. Derby-like following.

Cant say I agree. Summer aint it. People either on holiday, or just come back. Not gonna be able to spend £100+ in ticket and travel. Add that too a quiet pre season. Around 1,300 would look better than 1,012, fingers crossed a few get sold

Anything less than 1500 is poor, Middlesborough or not, for the first game of the season. Perhaps people should back the team rather than moaning on here!

I agree.

Is it the longest journey for you lot who live in Leicestershire? I know that's tough, as well as the prices, but it's the first game of the season. I'm still excited for Saturday, nothing can prevent that.

Agree wit the moaning part as well. I get fed up of the stupid comments on the official facebook page, because half of the moaners won't be going but will still negative comment if we lose.

Cant say I agree. Summer aint it. People either on holiday, or just come back. Not gonna be able to spend £100+ in ticket and travel. Add that too a quiet pre season. Around 1,300 would look better than 1,012, fingers crossed a few get sold

Over time I've learned a lot more to respect when people don't bother, but lets be honest, if this was Forest or Derby we'd be ripping the shit out of them for it.

Middlesbrough isn't overly appealing but we're going to fail to sell 1,500 for our first game, and that is awful IMO.

I agree.

Is it the longest journey for you lot who live in Leicestershire? I know that's tough, as well as the prices, but it's the first game of the season. I'm still excited for Saturday, nothing can prevent that.

Agree wit the moaning part as well. I get fed up of the stupid comments on the official facebook page, because half of the moaners won't be going but will still negative comment if we lose.

Yeovil is this year and Brighton/Bournemouth are further too. Think they're a bit more appealing that Middlesbrough mind.

1,012. We're going to be absolutely ripped the shit out of and rightfully so. Derby-like following.

You car far too much what other people think. I couldn't give a damn how many are going as long as we get 3 points. It's. to at all appealing, a long way to go, and a lot of city fans I know aren't very enthusiastic about the season as it is. It's more than we usually take there so it's not all bad

It's really not that bad. They've sold more than that apparently anyway

Over a thousand isn't terrible for such a long trip, given how expensive it is for most people to travel. I certainly wouldn't be going if I had been to the Riverside before, but as it's a new ground for me I can just about justify forking out for it.

DanLCFC, you're an embarrassment, you moan constantly slating our support or talking shit. If you are that embarrassed by our support then **** off and support Forest!

Aye I'll support Forest then. I'm not from Nottingham, think their fans are bellends but sound, because I have an opinion on our own following that doesn't fit yours then I'll go and support Forest lol

Who even are you anyway? And why do you keep following me around?

It's really not that bad. They've sold more than that apparently anyway

It's poor IMO. I appreciate it's a long journey and not the most appealing away day but 1,000 for the first day is very poor to be honest although it will probably become more.

At the end of the day though - I'd take a thousand vocal over 2/3 thousand silent any day.

Archived