Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Middlesbrough away

Haven't been boro for quite a few years, but few of the lads last year said they were told to sit down for this one? Can someone confirm what the stewards are like please

Its simple, refuse and just keep standing. I'm pretty sure they won't kick all of the people standing out of the ground

Average visiting fans to Boro last season was 511, so we've already doubled that. With the exception of Leeds and maybe the top two, no other team will take more than what we take.

Not being funny but that's a decent following and not an embarrassment at all. At £31 a ticket plus then ridiculous travel costs to sit in a replica soulless bowl in a shithole of a town really won't be a bad effort at all. I'm being tempted into going now...

We took 918 last year. 

I think, with the exception of opening day local derbies, the 'opening day' effect on away followings is minimal, especially with unpopular games like this one which Father Ted nicely summarised above.  

Giving this one a miss in favour of Wycombe and Charlton this month - hopefully see a repeat of last year's performance.  

1,012. We're going to be absolutely ripped the shit out of and rightfully so. Derby-like following.

Dan, they take less than a thousand to a match 30 miles away.

We're taking over 1300 to a match 154 miles away.

Not being funny but that's a decent following and not an embarrassment at all. At £31 a ticket plus then ridiculous travel costs to sit in a replica soulless bowl in a shithole of a town really won't be a bad effort at all. I'm being tempted into going now...

yep,only Leeds took more than that last season at just over 2000, next was Huddesfield with just over 1100.Good effort IMO.

If there's enough standing together, literally 50 of you (and that is very regular) then the stewards are beaten. They're only powerful if there's hardly any of you, or if there is a few but no-one does anything to stop others being thrown out.

Stewards have left me alone in my experience. Fancy a good number will stand here.

If there's enough standing together, literally 50 of you (and that is very regular) then the stewards are beaten. They're only powerful if there's hardly any of you, or if there is a few but no-one does anything to stop others being thrown out.

Stewards have left me alone in my experience. Fancy a good number will stand here.

Yeah I've never sat , had people complain and nearly got kicked out but haven't been ejected as yet.

Not once say for many many years so don't want to ruin the trend now

Guest MattP

Think a few are being a bit harsh here, that's a pretty good effort for travelling support for first week in August.

People just have not got the cash this time of year or are still on holiday anyway.

Not to mention amount of people that will be going to BBQ's parties etc as anyone who has a birthday this week will have organised it for Saturday in a garden after current weather.

Anything towards 1,500 is very good.

Aye to be honest I was wrong, and harsh. It's not amazing by any means but not what I made it out to be, over-reaction.

Can't wait for it now. Can't wait to get tomorrow & Friday over with.

Archived