Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Middlesbrough away

Don't get me wrong some of my mates do it. One had a child ST, hes 23 lol..

Still tell him he was a dick for doing it especially as he's on 26k a year n lives with parents and no outgoings

My mate is 33 and pays U16 lol

Admittedly the one you've said is incredibly tight. I think even I'd pay full price if that was my situation.

can someone tell me when selling arrangements are going to be announced?

They usually start to go on sale two (sometimes three) weeks before the game.

I'd expect them to go on sale to priority ones on Monday, P2s on Tuesday, P3s on Wednesday. They did that for the whole of last season.

I'd expect them to go on sale to priority ones on Monday, P2s on Tuesday, P3s on Wednesday. They did that for the whole of last season.

but the club says selling arrangements to be announced. why is this?

I'dve expected the details to be announced by now if they were on sale from Monday, even by lcfc's standards!

I'dve expected the details to be announced by now if they were on sale from Monday, even by lcfc's standards!

Yeah this would be a bit late. I was just going on what they've done in the past, see little reason for them to change from the Mon-Tue-Wed schedule.

but the club says selling arrangements to be announced. why is this?

Don't know I'm afraid. They're usually good at this sort of thing.

Away end's moved lads, yet another, we used to be in the south stand;

BPaAKM-CQAAGBTe.jpg

We'll also be right by a big new screen apparently;

BPZ-sEyCIAEfO5p.jpg

The cynical side of me thinks they've positioned the screen there to break up their little singing section...

lol this is beyond a joke!

I even emailed them asking when theyre on sale and had no reply!

I think most of the staff are on holiday!, its ridiculous though the spent a fortune on doing up the club shop and equipment in there but still they cannot access a computer to tell us when the tickets go on sale. 

TWhat a farce. I emailed them this morning to ask if P2 ford Boro was today. She replied confirming so. I rang up and was put through to someone different who told me P1 was today and P2 tomorrow. She then told me I had 9 points and was deffo priority 2. Evidently the points system has changed.

Anyway I emailed the club and Olivia rang me back. She told me it was P1 yesterday and the rest as usual. However as we spoke the managers etc were in a meeting looking at getting the priority system changed (where you need 10 points to be P1) but theyve not yet agreed on how it works which is why there's no information online yet!

Joke!

Anyway I emailed the club and Olivia rang me back. She told me it was P1 yesterday and the rest as usual. However as we spoke the managers etc were in a meeting looking at getting the priority system changed (where you need 10 points to be P1) but theyve not yet agreed on how it works which is why there's no information online yet!

Joke!

If that's true then this is terrible really, they have had all the closed season to hum and arr about the priority system for this season and get about it the week the first away tickets go on sale.

I did notice when I bought my Monaco ticket online the other week it said I had 11 points, only saw it once on the purchased screen.

The 10 and 15 points for an away system didn't stay long then if they're going to 1 point for an away.

Archived