Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Middlesbrough away

If that's true then this is terrible really, they have had all the closed season to hum and arr about the priority system for this season and get about it the week the first away tickets go on sale.

I did notice when I bought my Monaco ticket online the other week it said I had 11 points, only saw it once on the purchased screen.

The 10 and 15 points for an away system didn't stay long then if they're going to 1 point for an away.

It is true, in the sense that I'm not making up what I was told. I said to Olivia that's it's always a joke how one person tells you something different to another. She told me to check back around Friday to confirm what priority I will be for the remainder of the season. I assume by that she thought they may lower the requirements for each priority as I should comfortably be p2 so can't imagine them making me p3 as then any STH would have as much right as me to a rare ticket.

Priority 3 is definitely tomorrow though according to Olivia

So it's been altered the away priority that is, PB 1 is 10+ credits, PB2 is 5+ credits and PB3 all season tickets holders and PB4 general sale.

Apparently it's one credit per away game last season, so they moved the goal posts after the event as all last season they had the 10 points and 15 points for midweek aways displayed on the ticket site.

If you're one of the fans who went away midweek to up your priority technically it wasn't worth it.

All games now were one credit. Also this new system will change game by game due to the tickets we get allocated, you've got to take your hats off to them, they know how to screw things up at the club.

So it's been altered the away priority that is, PB 1 is 10+ credits, PB2 is 5+ credits and PB3 all season tickets holders and PB4 general sale.

Apparently it's one credit per away game last season, so they moved the goal posts after the event as all last season they had the 10 points and 15 points for midweek aways displayed on the ticket site.

If you're one of the fans who went away midweek to up your priority technically it wasn't worth it.

All games now were one credit. Also this new system will change game by game due to the tickets we get allocated, you've got to take your hats off to them, they know how to screw things up at the club.

I am guessing you cannot purchase tickets online anymore?

The sad thing is in football we're all so hooked on it as fans that clubs can continuously get away with utterly shoddy service and it's not on.

The relationship between fans and club at LCFC is truly shocking.

Don't think it's right there's no extra point for fans who travel to midweek games.

Don't quote me on that but all I read is what was on the away games page on the site.

But I totally agree with you after how they said they'd make the midweek supporters get more of a priority for travelling on a Tuesday.

Looks like for now you can't buy away games online even though there is a link and it says you can.

They should really have got all of this sorted before the first away tickets went on sale, it's poor really.

Perhaps they're updating the online system to stop people securing their tix on the wrong priority day?

One thing being on FT has made me realise is the number of fans who live a distance away and are unable to get to the ground to buy their tickets.

Having said that the amount of people on here who seem reluctant to pick up the phone and get them that way is also daft. It's like people rely too much on technology these days which is funny particularly when you think how shit our online services are.

Selling Arrangements

Priority booking Period No1 (PB:1)
Tickets for this fixture will go on sale on Monday 22nd July @ 9am to Season Ticket Holders who have 10+ credits 
(All Tickets are subject to availability) 

Priority booking Period No2 (PB:2)
Tickets will then go on sale on Wednesday 24th July @ 9am to Season Ticket Holders who have 5+ credits. 

Priority booking Period No3 (PB:3)
Tickets will then go on sale on Friday 26th July @ 9am to All Season Ticket Holders. 

Priority booking Period No4 (PB:4)
Tickets will then go on General Sale on Monday 29th July. 

Please Note: Selling arrangements will differ on a game by game basis depending on the number of tickets we have been allocated. Season Ticket Holders will fall under a newly named priority scheme called Priority booking Period (PB).  1 Away Credit will be awarded for every away game attended in 2012/13 and 2013/14. 

Perhaps they're updating the online system to stop people securing their tix on the wrong priority day?

One thing being on FT has made me realise is the number of fans who live a distance away and are unable to get to the ground to buy their tickets.

Having said that the amount of people on here who seem reluctant to pick up the phone and get them that way is also daft. It's like people rely too much on technology these days which is funny particularly when you think how shit our online services are.

The phone isnt cheap though, cost me £20 being on hold for ages getting away playoff tickets ha

The phone isnt cheap though, cost me £20 being on hold for ages getting away playoff tickets ha

I know mate but despite living relatively close to the ground you had just as much chance of getting to the To as me as I work Monday-Friday. I was actually in reading when forest Tix came on sale. 40 mins on hold from my mobile

The train fare is way too expensive, so i maybe forced to take the dreaded coach trip!

I was going to suggest maybe hiring a minibus to MIddlesbrough, and if a few people are interested we could go early maybe arrive around 10am, cause i know some people probably would like to have good look around middlesbrough, around a few boozers  :thumbup:

Archived