Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Wycombe Away

Need to banish those memories of our tie in the FA Cup all those years ago!. must win game cannot afford an inept cup performances like last season hopefully NP will treat this competition and the FA cup with respect.

Oh I know this, but if he chooses not to mention his age and he just tries to buy one without them knowing who he is, then he might be alright.

I'd also bet that LCFC don't remember too many faces either. I do a high number of games and like I say they still had no idea who I was when I got my Boro ticket lol

But he said if they KNOW that hes 26

For anybody planning to go to Wycombe tomorrow (Tues night), the Wycombe Trust have been in direct contact with us to say “There will be a marquee within Adams Park where your fans can enjoy a beer or two before the gameâ€

As the ground is on the edge of an industrial estate, there aren't many other drinking establishments around. The nearest being about a 15 minute walk away

A thousand fans going to this is a great effort. It being a bit of a nothing game on a weekday I think you could excuse a fairly small following but no, that won't stop us from selling our allocation out.

Exactly my thinking, a fantastic effort for a League Cup game on a Tuesday night against a League Two team!

Do you think if I drive down there I'd be guaranteed a ticket as long as I make it for KO of course, and not end up going the opposite way. Cheerz

The official account has said there'll be 800 tickets on sale at the gate (cash only), so you should be fine. 

Archived