Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Wycombe Away

My ex father-in-law is taking my son, (as he's staying with the grandparents). The granddad is a mad keen Wycombe fan. If anyone sees an 8 year-old in a City top in their main stand, it's his first away game. He's 8 and he already has a better social life than me...... how does that work ?

Got 2 for this yesterday - very happy with the under 26 category!

Going on the train from London, I imagine there will be other capital foxes cabbing it up from High Wycombe station - am told its quite a trek.

The last train back is 23.30, this is obviously going to penalties!

If the club know I'm 26 will they sell me a 19-25 ticket?

I went to get my Middlesbrough ticket at dinner the other day and she actually asked me what price category I wanted (when I certainly don't look under 18) so I think it's maybe dependent on who you get served by.

Can you pay on the gate for Wycombe?

I went to get my Middlesbrough ticket at dinner the other day and she actually asked me what price category I wanted (when I certainly don't look under 18) so I think it's maybe dependent on who you get served by.

It's a long way to get turned away!

Paying on the gate might be a bit risky with only 300 tickets left

I'm on row A.  :P

Just move mate, no-one cares if there's one extra on a row. At Forest There were at least 50% more people on my row than there should've been! Stood directly behind my mate the whole game.

Yeah I probably will mate.

If not, you know that if you stand up, gives me a reason to stand up ;)  

To be honest if they don't know his face he could easily just say he's buying one as a 25 year old.

but he said if they know he's 26. Surely if they know he's 26 they won't selling him a 25 year old ticket.

Its like If the shop owner knows you're 17 he won't sell you alcohol

but he said if they know he's 26. Surely if they know he's 26 they won't selling him a 25 year old ticket.

Its like If the shop owner knows you're 17 he won't sell you alcohol

Oh I know this, but if he chooses not to mention his age and he just tries to buy one without them knowing who he is, then he might be alright.

I'd also bet that LCFC don't remember too many faces either. I do a high number of games and like I say they still had no idea who I was when I got my Boro ticket lol

Archived