Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kasper: I Want To Be At Leicester

If we lose him on a free, we haven't really lost any money

Some of his saves helped us into 6th last season, and the extra revenue from this paid his transfer fee

I'd keep him for another year, regardless if he signs a new contract.

If we don't go up next year, I'd wish him all the best for the future and he will forever be one of my favourite players in the game, even if he isn't with us

Unless i've read it wrong, why do we have a training camp in Austria if money is so tight?

Do we have a training camp in Austria? Also if we did isn't expenditure into training and academy facilities an allowable expense for FFP purposes anyway?

Remove the space between 'be' and 'at' and the riddle is soon solved and the true message reveals itself.

Kasper loves puzzles. In short, he is as good as gone and can't wait to face up against us for a quiet afternoon.

Further bad news, with Fergie gone, NFP has nowhere to turn for a replacement. Sucks to be us.

If we are training in Austria, it might explain the game against the Austrian side SV Ried listed online, maybe we are playing their reserve side? Either that or it's a mistake.

EDIT: Stringer says they aren't over in training yet, and come back next week, so ignore my rambles above.

McGregor is good, but he can make embarrassing and simple errors as well as having a short fuse.

MOTD should be entertaining next season then with that combo :thumbup:

Archived