Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john ridley

season 2013 /14

is it just me ,but what with FFP ,no signings to speak of,players unable to be got rid of,lack of any information from the board .why have I got no buzz for the coming season ?Any body else feel that way ?Still want em to do well but what will be will be :scarf:  :pearson:

Cant believe its come round this quick again tbh

And I'm quite exited for the new season, we've taken a different approach in the build up and I hope it brings different results and fortunes. We play in one of the most exiting Leagues in the world, any team can and will beat any team, people pick their favorites from the start and are wrong 95% of the time. If you achieve something, you truly get somewhere. I cant see how you cant get exited for any season in this League as a Leicester fan

I must admit the lack of new signings this summer has disappointed me but on the other side of the coin having the same settled team same players from last year may well work in our favour there will be no need for a bedding in process /time to gel for the new signings they all know each other/systems etc unlike qpr where the turnover of players could well hinder them we shall soon see

think I might need to see some improved performances cus last half of the season was pants to say the least

But the first half was amazing! I think we have a good enough squad to compete this season. After Monaco we will ah e a better idea of tactics and personnel that will be used this season!! Come on bring on the boro

People seems to think that new players in every summer are the solution in getting out of this division. 

We have a young squad with a strong and experienced central-line with Kaspar - Wes - King and Nuge. The youngsters are one season more experienced and I think it's a very good sign that we keep the squad and manager and don't turn things around all the time.

New high profile players make us buzzing but did it work out with Mills, Beckford, Fernandes or Danns ???

I seriously think that the lack of new players shows that we have the foundation to take us one step further this season.

Looking forward to a new season! :scarf:

Archived