Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Dannzy's Original Song

**** Dannzy's song... How about he stop behind in training for a short time every day & learn to pass 10 yards to a teammate or press the opposition without giving the opposition a free kick.

Someone film that & upload it to YouTube then he proudly share that

THIS exactly.

Plus, like all his shit, the song is fvcking terrible bordering on a parody.

And before any smart arses pipe up yes I am qualified to comment.

TBF it isn't that bad, I was expecting a lot worse. It's a bit gay but at least he wasn't beatboxing or doing a load of jibber jabber rap about his gangsta lifestyle.

I still wish we weren't paying the shit bastard to play football though.

I'm not only basing it on one game (the 2-4 defeat to Burton, wasn't it, when he was the worst player on the pitch?). I'm also basing it on his consistently poor performances in the last few months of the previous season (presumably a lot of the reason why he was shunted out last season) - and on the garbage that he served up against Monaco last Saturday.

I'll be delighted if he forces his way back into the team on merit and performs well - and would then have no problem with his Youtube exhibitionism. I was pleased when we signed him, as I'd seen him perform well for other teams - as he did occasionally for us, early on.

I think you have selective amnesia.

He was our best player towards the end of the previous season, only halted by injury for the last couple of months.

The bloke has never had the chance since to work his way back into the team.

Archived