Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Dannzy's Original Song

Way he sings the first lyric, can't help but burst out laughing. 

Dannzy and his pissing special effects, he cheated, absolute cheat.

Not a patch on Jamie Archer(His entertainment at the KP was first class)

Guest MattP

What was I saying about the football becoming a sideshow...

Mind you, he'll put this on Twitter and get 300 full kit wankers telling him how great he is.

Look out!

No sooner has the door smacked Wellens on his arse on the way out than a new scapegoat is born!

For ****s sake give the bloke a break, you never know, he might even have a decent season for us given the opportunity.

Ok so it's not the best piece of music I've heard, but why all the abuse? It's just a hobby for him, similar to thousands of others who upload music.

If he wants to make music or apps or whatever in his spare time then let him, as long as it doesn't detract from his football. Certainly doesn't warrant being called a twat.

Look out!

No sooner has the door smacked Wellens on his arse on the way out than a new scapegoat is born!

For ****s sake give the bloke a break, you never know, he might even have a decent season for us given the opportunity.

We did, and he's still shit.

Ok so it's not the best piece of music I've heard, but why all the abuse? It's just a hobby for him, similar to thousands of others who upload music.

If he wants to make music or apps or whatever in his spare time then let him, as long as it doesn't detract from his football. Certainly doesn't warrant being called a twat.

If he'd been performing well in his high-profile day job and chose to draw public attention to his lack of musical talent, maybe I'd agree. But he hasn't been performing well as an overpaid footballer. In fact, he's been loaned out, then apparently told that he can find another club, has come back to LCFC still apparently incapable of passing to a teammate.....and this is his next step.

The man has clearly been over-indulged so much that he has lost all sense of shame.

If you'd employed a plumber who had flooded your house through his incompetence and you then saw him at some karaoke talent show, performing some excruciating load of tripe that he'd composed, would you think "fair play, it's just a hobby" or might you think, "he's got his priorities all wrong - he should spend his time improving the skills that are supposed to earn him a living"?

Seeing this makes me angry that I'll be heading down to the Leeds match and might be paying good money to watch this clown prance about, shaking his trendy locks and passing it to the opposition. Hopefully he'll **** off before then.

He definitely wouldn't be getting the abuse if he was a more popular player at the club. If people didn't like it they'd say so politely, instead he gets called a tw*t for doing something he enjoys. I'm not keen on it myself but so that doesn't mean I should give him stick for it, just unnecessary.

Don't you all know its the in thing to hate on players for pretty much no reason whatsoever.

There's thousands of people that upload videos to YouTube every day but don't get this shit.

Embarrassing from some

Archived