Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilbo

Server Problems

For some reason Sky have incorrect DNS entries for FoxesTalk so people using Sky broadband are having problems getting on. until Sky clear/update their cache which should sort the issue out there's nothing I can do.

What I would suggest though is change your DNS services to somewhere else e.g. Google (their DNS servers are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4), I believe this will fix the problem for now.

For some reason Sky have incorrect DNS entries for FoxesTalk so people using Sky broadband are having problems getting on. but until Sky clear/update their cache which should sort the issue out there's nothing I can do.

What I would suggest though is change your DNS services to somewhere else e.g. Google (their DNS servers are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4), I believe this will fix the problem for now.

Cheers for the response mate, although I'm having the same problem on my iPhone which uses 3G?

Cheers for the response mate, although I'm having the same problem on my iPhone which uses 3G?

Me too, I can't get to FoxesTalk on my iphone at all now (earlier in the week it was intermittent. Tried on an iphone 4 on o2 and a 5 on vodafone, both the same :(

Me too, I can't get to FoxesTalk on my iphone at all now (earlier in the week it was intermittent. Tried on an iphone 4 on o2 and a 5 on vodafone, both the same :(

That's weird, strange that other people haven't flagged it up before now.  :dunno:

I had these issues all day yesterday and abit this morning. We're using Tesco Broadband at home and I use Vodafone on my mobile (using my WiFi and the 3G network) and I was unable to access the site on either.

I assumed it was more issues with the server but then I saw tweets from Foxestalk from where new threads were being created. Then I wondered if any IP address that I use had been blocked because I'm on this site too much. lol

That's weird, strange that other people haven't flagged it up before now.  :dunno:

I did but as I got no response I thought it was me so have spent the last week trying all sorts of things.

I can get on now and again when I clear all data from Chrome but it doesn't always work. i have the same problem with the generic Internet app they came with my tablet.

Archived