Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swiss_tony

SSL missed the bus

Can nobody on this forum read? Somebody has already said that he was on the bus then got off and ran back and the bus circled for him. He obviously forgot something, thats not a sign of bad attitude it could happen to anyone. Or maybe nigel forgot something and he volunteered to go back to get in the good books  :dunno:  

Anyway even if he had been late it could have been for a damn good reason, nobody knows so stop slating the guy. 

If he stays fit Ledge will be one of our main players this season....mark my words.

He's held in high regard by the coaching staff and is a massive part of the changing room.

He gets a lot of unwarranted flack just because he was one of Svens boys and the money he's on

Yes he could well be a key player for us, as long as he stays on his feet. He gets the flack for bring unprofessional and a knob

not a problem for you . nuff said . i like organisation . if they went back is different to waiting . couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery if true they went back . stop arse licking .

Finding a bit of humour in the situation is arse licking?

If that's the case I'd rather be an arse licker than a miserable sod

Can nobody on this forum read? Somebody has already said that he was on the bus then got off and ran back and the bus circled for him. He obviously forgot something, thats not a sign of bad attitude it could happen to anyone. Or maybe nigel forgot something and he volunteered to go back to get in the good books :dunno:

Anyway even if he had been late it could have been for a damn good reason, nobody knows so stop slating the guy.

Why would someone jump off a bus and run back if the bus is going to go back anyway? He may play for Ireland but come on

Yes he could well be a key player for us, as long as he stays on his feet. He gets the flack for bring unprofessional and a knob

I may have missed something with st ledger were people think he is unprofessional and a knob.

I think he is a steady championship defender, who likes a bit of banter, and a good piss up out of season.

I believe he was rumoured to have fell out with Pearson because he wasn't picked, I would say he wanted a regular start as most good professionals would, and went out on loan to get it, all the fallout stuff was rumours as per.

I think he gets alot of flack because he is a Sven signing, and people don't like it because they think he's on good money, and not worth it.

I think with a regular run he will be one of our better players, and has done nothing to suggest he deserves the flack he gets, but as I said at the beginning I may have missed something.

I may have missed something with st ledger were people think he is unprofessional and a knob.

I think he is a steady championship defender, who likes a bit of banter, and a good piss up out of season.

I believe he was rumoured to have fell out with Pearson because he wasn't picked, I would say he wanted a regular start as most good professionals would, and went out on loan to get it, all the fallout stuff was rumours as per.

I think he gets alot of flack because he is a Sven signing, and people don't like it because they think he's on good money, and not worth it.

I think with a regular run he will be one of our better players, and has done nothing to suggest he deserves the flack he gets, but as I said at the beginning I may have missed something.

Rumours, I thought it was quite clean that SSL was told to find another club by Pearson. I give both credit for being able to resolve this and this shows that Pearson can deal with players. And please don't big him up because he's a international.

He's a half decent championship defender, no more, no less

Rumours, I thought it was quite clean that SSL was told to find another club by Pearson. I give both credit for being able to resolve this and this shows that Pearson can deal with players. And please don't big him up because he's a international.

He's a half decent championship defender, no more, no less

Who biggin him up read the post i said he's a steady championship player.

I must have missed it when st ledger and Pearson both said we have fell out, sean can find a new club, I can remember a comment from the manager that st ledger wanted to play regular but cannot promise him what he wants, so is free to go on loan/ find a new club.

Well, his lateness showed - however, two others were glad to pick up the pieces and make amends.

I do believe he's still adjusting to this 3-5-2 and is simply not used to playing in that formation comfortably enough.

More pressure on him now that Whitbread's out for a while - time to step up to the plate and display your international experience, Sean.

Who biggin him up read the post i said he's a steady championship player.

I must have missed it when st ledger and Pearson both said we have fell out, sean can find a new club, I can remember a comment from the manager that st ledger wanted to play regular but cannot promise him what he wants, so is free to go on loan/ find a new club.

You also missed him getting a little merry at Cheltenham which, not sure if he was fit at the time and it was widely reported he was gadding about when injured last season, no oxegen tents and the like for SSL. Also at the time the impression coming out of the club was more of a if you don't like it find another club, delusions of grandeur and the such. And yes after yesterday's OG his on his arse. He needs a mentor to play along side that's all, mind you I would love a day at the races with him.

Archived