Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swiss_tony

SSL missed the bus

By coincidence I was driving round the roundabout over the canal at about half 1 today. the bus pulled in next to the rowing club, SSL jumped off and ran back down towards the KP. Bus then went round the roundabout and headed back towards the ground too, presumably to pick him back up. So I dont think he was late, probably just left something behind.

By coincidence I was driving round the roundabout over the canal at about half 1 today. the bus pulled in next to the rowing club, SSL jumped off and ran back down towards the KP. Bus then went round the roundabout and headed back towards the ground too, presumably to pick him back up. So I dont think he was late, probably just left something behind.

His ability to score in the right goal?

If he stays fit Ledge will be one of our main players this season....mark my words.

He's held in high regard by the coaching staff and is a massive part of the changing room.

He gets a lot of unwarranted flack just because he was one of Svens boys and the money he's on

If he stays fit Ledge will be one of our main players this season....mark my words.

He's held in high regard by the coaching staff and is a massive part of the changing room.

He gets a lot of unwarranted flack just because he was one of Svens boys and the money he's on

Yeah that's why Pearson didnt play him when he came back from injury last season and put him on the transfer list.

Yeah that's why Pearson didnt play him when he came back from injury last season and put him on the transfer list.

How little u know my friend. Pearson decided Keane was 1st choice and gave Ledge the option to go on loan to gain fitness so he would be ready for playoffs if he was needed.

Pearson hasn't put anyone on the transfer list....the club has given him a list of players that need to go due to wages. Ledge will be a starter this season if he stays fit

How little u know my friend. Pearson decided Keane was 1st choice and gave Ledge the option to go on loan to gain fitness so he would be ready for playoffs if he was needed.

Pearson hasn't put anyone on the transfer list....the club has given him a list of players that need to go due to wages. Ledge will be a starter this season if he stays fit

Ok my mistake, you must work at Leicester.

i never played at this level , if it was me when i played , the coach would never ever have gone back . should have left the twat . bet he stood there laughing with his cap on backwards . why did they go back ? player power ruins clubs if this is true . not the pearson i know/remember or want if he did go back . 

i never played at this level , if it was me when i played , the coach would never ever have gone back . should have left the twat . bet he stood there laughing with his cap on backwards . why did they go back ? player power ruins clubs if this is true . not the pearson i know/remember or want if he did go back . 

Because if they would have left him, people would have posted 'Nigel falls out with player already' (or something along those lines).

St Ledger is a decent player but I doubt his attitude at times. I've read things about him falling out with management at Peterborough and Middlesbrough. It didn't suprise me when I logged on here and saw that it was him that had missed the bus.

Because if they would have left him, people would have posted 'Nigel falls out with player already' (or something along those lines).

St Ledger is a decent player but I doubt his attitude at times. I've read things about him falling out with management at Peterborough and Middlesbrough. It didn't suprise me when I logged on here and saw that it was him that had missed the bus.

so nigel went back because of what people might say ? bollox !

I think it is very easy to over react in a situation like this, personally if I was manager I would have given him the dentist chair and laughed it off lets keep morale and spirits high this season.

I think it is very easy to over react in a situation like this, personally if I was manager I would have given him the dentist chair and laughed it off lets keep morale and spirits high this season.

yeah ! discipline and time keeping means nothing does it ? just make a joke out of it ? pathetic comment . i dont believe it really . surely he would 've rang and said he was running late for whatever reason and they would 've waited instead of going back . doesn't add up to me . if he was late , if the coach had left and returned for him , we know why we aren't on it or up with speed . bad management and attitude , simple as . thats why i just cant see its true . 

yeah ! discipline and time keeping means nothing does it ? just make a joke out of it ? pathetic comment . i dont believe it really . surely he would 've rang and said he was running late for whatever reason and they would 've waited instead of going back . doesn't add up to me . if he was late , if the coach had left and returned for him , we know why we aren't on it or up with speed . bad management and attitude , simple as . thats why i just cant see its true . 

Ok don't cry about it learn to read a joke 

Don't know why it's made into two page thread, I am quite sure Pearson is big on discipline, and if st ledger didn't have a valid reason he would have left him behind.

It could be something as simple as being stuck in traffic, it's not like there isn't enough road works around Leicester at present.

Seems quite simple to me, St Ledger was stuck in traffic and rang to say so, they waited but the time came when they had to leave. They did so which is when he turned up, a hasty phone call and the coach goes back.

Not a problem for me, I just find it funny and I'm sure he took a lot of ribbing from everyone on the coach

Archived