Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

43 Terraced houses to be built on Filbert St ground.

I was kinda hoping it would be turned into a nice park, with benches, statues, fountain also another memorial garden.

Weller Way would be a good name for one street.

That'd be incredible.

It would also add a bit more character to the victim of 2003 area if the ground.

I was kinda hoping it would be turned into a nice park, with benches, statues, fountain also another memorial garden.

Weller Way would be a good name for one street.

I wonder if the roads etc will have some meaning.

We could have Larry may way or martins mews. Any more?.

Lineker Lane  

Akinbiyi Avenue  :whistle:

Grayson Grounds 

Walshy Way .

Cottee Crescent 

:scarf:

Lineker Lane  - Great area, and offers great investment returns,  but you have to move out before your ready

Akinbiyi Avenue   :whistle:  - Overpriced area, youll never make your money back buying here.

Grayson Grounds - Quiet unassuming area, homes here will increase in value and always provide good results.

Walshy Way -  Great value homes but a tough area, this is a spot for the grown ups.

Cottee Crescent - Doesnt look like the best area, but once you buy here, youll never regret it.

All located on "Martin in the Fields" - youll wish you never left.

Would have been great if it still existed in flats like Highbury although the Double decker stand was rotten, the east and north stands due to their size would probably have had to been coverted into either garden sheds or garages and the Carling stand was just a 7 year old steel frame. Isn't their a few stadiums now in the Country where theres apartments built in the gaps between the stands? They would be decent for fans would save loads on season tickets

Archived