Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Birmingham Post Match Thread 3-2

Do you know this Bert? Or just by what you see?

Personally, Nugent seems to look much happier, Moore and Schlupp look comfortable but I thought Wood looked as miserable as chuff yesterday.

Something is working well at present. Long may it continue.

Woods only got the hump because he's not scored yet. But look how hard they are all willing to work for each other, we're not playing well and still getting the results! Doesn't really take a genius to work out that things are good within the camp at the minute.

Woods only got the hump because he's not scored yet. But look how hard they are all willing to work for each other, we're not playing well and still getting the results! Doesn't really take a genius to work out that things are good within the camp at the minute.

No it doesn't mate, but I was asking if you KNEW this? That was all (in terms of seeing them and inside info etc).

:thumbup:

The more I watch King's goal, the more I love it. It's just so well taken.

This, it just gets better and better. It's his trademark goal though really, curling into the bottom left corner but he hit it so quickly catching the keeper out. The ball also was slightly under his feet when he hit it I thought. Excellent goal

Love how he ripped the plastic Scouse. Just been laughing at my mate giving it large on around 7mins 43 seconds doing something with his t shirt lolo

Is he the one with the black polo top who keeps lifting it up and down? When I first watched this video I couldn't help but wonder wtf is he doing? lol

Deserved win, entertaining game and much improved performance. We passed the ball far more than we have done in previous games and always looked a threat.

Dyer's introduction gave us a much-needed spark down the left and he worked well with Schlupp. Still feel Knockaert is slightly wasted out wide but he looked fairly happy yesterday. Vardy was excellent, always running and a good finish, King's goal was excellent and Nugent confidently slotted home the penalty. A shame to concede late on but the win was merited.

Great start to the season, long may it continue.

Good win.

But how poor are birmingham?

Their media is calling it 'unlucky' and not deserving of a defeat.

Bloody Hell! We won the game, totally outplayed the brummies, yet we still give our lads way too much stick.

Might stick a bet on them going down if today was a 'good performance' from then.

Good win.

But how poor are birmingham?

Their media is calling it 'unlucky' and not deserving of a defeat.

Bloody Hell! We won the game, totally outplayed the brummies, yet we still give our lads way too much stick.

Might stick a bet on them going down if today was a 'good performance' from then.

Unlucky? They sat back from the moment they scored. We created several chances and should've scored before we actually did.

It was a fair result, well 3-1 would've been fairer, it's their own fault for not showing more ambition when winning.

Just got back home from Leicester after a long trek up from Cornwall, have to say it was well worth it..in the end! 

My lad's first ever Leicester match and he absolutely LOVED IT!!!

He wants to go back on his birthday, just happens to be home to Forest, gotta be done. :)

Really enjoyed the game. As others have said really frustrating but always felt we could get something out of it.

Referee was awful, so many wrong decisions and too quick to blow at times as could have let advantage go on a few occasions.

Not convinced on this Moore long throw that was attempted too often, especially with a 7ft cb like brum had... Although I suppose it does mix it up a bit so will see if gives us any success or not.

Cracking play in the last 20 mins. Passing the ball in their 3rd was thoroughly enjoyable to watch

Great strikes by Vardy (although did take deflection or else it wouldn't have been so just inside) and King who took it with prem quality. Schlupp and dyer has to be the quickest left side in the division, get them completely tuned in together and they'll rip any team up!

Archived