Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

The Ref Today!

We do seem to get our fair share of refs that want to be the centre of attention. Its not just the refs though, the assistants are just as bad if not worse, some of their decision making seems to be guess work at best sometimes.

I'm not sure whether it was a pen after several viewings. He was fvcking crap though.

The worst one was when Nugent was clipped from behind just outside the box, he was right on top of it and signaled that he got the ball. I can tell you the ball was about 2 yards in front. I was in disbelief at that one.

People saying "it's his job have you never had a bad day at work before?" JOG ON. He was one of the worst referees I have seen in a long time, he would deem one challenge a foul and then a mirror image challenge in a different area of the pitch he said was fair on a number of occassions. He continually got decisions wrong, missed blatant decisions and then gave debatable ones, didn't warn players for time wasting, allowed a lot of off the ball stuff to go on and generally had no control over the game. People have had bad days at work before but at least you look like you know what you are doing and not completely out of your depth like that twat.

I've looked at the tackle in slow mo several times, Dyer touches the ball forward just before the brum defender comes thru with the tackle.. He did win the ball but he also took dyer out. Pen for me, but if it had been the other way.................

Agree. At the time I thought it was dubious but having seen the highlights it was a reckless tackle, like you say he got something on he ball but he went through Dyer to get there. Plus if Vardy's block tackle was a free kick then that was a definite penalty, some good consistency from the ref there. :/

He was awful, how he missed the foul on James on the edge of the area (when the tall lad took him out) and gave a goal kick was staggering.

At first look I thought their guy when in two footed on Dyer for the penalty, on the FLS I'm not sure.

Archived