Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

The Ref Today!

Yeah he was a tool and people know my opinions on blaming referees, however it is refreshing to see people slagging the ref off after we've won, normally people are pointing towards them for the reason we've failed to win, yet when we win you never see the referee mentioned, today we are! And I agree lol

Yeah he was a tool and people know my opinions on blaming referees, however it is refreshing to see people slagging the ref off after we've won, normally people are pointing towards them for the reason we've failed to win, yet when we win you never see the referee mentioned, today we are! And I agree lol

This.

Totally this.

Serious question, was it a penalty? From where I was sat it looked like their player got the ball..... Not complaining of course but maybe making up for an afternoon full of awful decisions??? We know some refs like to 'even things up'

From where I was sat in SK1 directly in line with the incident, it was never a penalty. Looked very clear that their player won the ball and Lloyd seemed to go down far too easily. I am convinced that if one of their players had gone down in the box before Burke's stunning consolation the ref would have given a penalty to even out the decisions.

Must say, some of his decisions today appeared to be very strange.

In my 12 years of work I have never had a bad day or made mistakes!

that is fact, this is definitely not sarcastic. genuinely I do my job perfectly day in, day out!

jesus people grow up and get a grip. policemen, doctors, lawyers or you mum turning tricks. we all have bad days!!!

In my 12 years of work I have never had a bad day or made mistakes!

that is fact, this is definitely not sarcastic. genuinely I do my job perfectly day in, day out!

jesus people grow up and get a grip. policemen, doctors, lawyers or you mum turning tricks. we all have bad days!!!

To be fair, in my experience your mum has never had a bad day.

Fair enough if he was shocking and people slagging him off on here but making meme's with his face on to slag him off after we won a match that wasn't vitally important (No, I'm not saying that a win isn't important but it wasn't a cup final or promotion/relegation battle) is just pretty poor. How did his overall performance affect the game? We won and if he had got the decisions spot on the outcome would have been the same. I agree that there are far too many inadequate referees but its a vicious cycle and slagging them off and treating them like garbage is hardly going to encourage the development of decent refs. 

Archived