Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian the fox

A new hero

aaaah ....i get it now ,........ when he's crap he.s crap , & when he.s good hes crap too .........i know where your coming from now ........

Can't you see that your as much a part of the problem as the moaners? You could be jumping the gun too, but a I told you so attitude will do nothing to win vardy support. Good job.

Vardy is doing ok. His passing % of 74 is one of the lowest (yet better than Nugents 73.5) and his stats for losing the ball amongst the highest 1.8 times per game 1.8 (as in being dispossessed rather than passing to the opposition).

Goals are obviously the big thing but if Vardy playing well is marginally better than Nugent playing badly then I think that is somewhat telling.

Vardy is doing ok. His passing % of 74 is one of the lowest (yet better than Nugents 73.5) and his stats for losing the ball amongst the highest 1.8 times per game 1.8 (as in being dispossessed rather than passing to the opposition).

Goals are obviously the big thing but if Vardy playing well is marginally better than Nugent playing badly then I think that is somewhat telling.

Do you work for Opta mike?

I'd suggest there's a 77% probability that you do, with a standard deviation of.... Etc etc

lol

Vardy's limitations are just as obvious this season as last. His touch is barely average and his decision making in the final third is atrocious.

BUT he has really made the most of his better attributes from what I've seen this season. He makes intelligent, selfless runs into channels. He works his nuts off. And he uses his pace in more constructive areas.

He is still massively a work in progress and 30 (?) games into his City career is still too early to judge him properly.

Vardy's limitations are just as obvious this season as last. His touch is barely average and his decision making in the final third is atrocious.

BUT he has really made the most of his better attributes from what I've seen this season. He makes intelligent, selfless runs into channels. He works his nuts off. And he uses his pace in more constructive areas.

He is still massively a work in progress and 30 (?) games into his City career is still too early to judge him properly.

You just want Beckford back dontcha?

C'mon, admit it...

:whistle:

Hes still poor with one on one situations, its like he has too much time to think and panics. Will never fault the guys workrate though. He gives 100% everytime and not affraid to get stuck in. Id have him over Beckford anyday of the week!

Do you work for Opta mike?

I'd suggest there's a 77% probability that you do, with a standard deviation of.... Etc etc

lol

Wish I did. As I've said I just like to know why things happen in football and why certain players play etc. I don't think stats are the be all and end all (I wouldn't go full moneyball) but they do help as part of a larger picture.

Have you not got a free phone number I just spent my last pennies on a can of super tennants?

Unfortunately there is not! Vardy is an exciting prospect im impressed with what he's learnt coming from the lower leagues. He looks hungry to do well. Fans have got to make room for that! Booing a lad whens hes playing at his current highest level is poor taste, but jamie should know its part and parcel of the game. If hes a proffesional he would continue to make the steps he's taking

having spoken to Jamie it was quite clear the treament dished out to him last season caused him alot of distress ..!

Im not going to divulge the conversation on here ..... however ..!

For the good fans on here i can reassure you i explained to Jamie we had a element of moronic idiots that were absolute shit supporters &

a couple of goals they would change their tune , of which he seemed happy to accept ...

Lets hope if he proves to be a success as now seems likely he wont hold it against us .......................

Football Friends

having spoken to Jamie it was quite clear the treament dished out to him last season  caused him alot of distress ..!

Im not going to divulge the conversation on here ..... however ..!

For the good fans on here i can reassure you i explained to Jamie we had a element of moronic idiots that were absolute shit supporters &

a couple of goals they would change  their tune , of which he seemed happy to  accept ...

Lets hope if he proves to be a success as now seems likely he wont hold it against us .......................

Phew glad its been cleared up...

The bacteriophage HK97 gp15 moron element

A phage moron is a DNA element inserted between a pair of genes in one phage genome that are adjacent in other related phage genomes. Phage morons are commonly found within leicester fans  and in a number of cases, they have been shown to mediate phenotypic changes in the bacterial host. The temperate phage HK97 encodes a moron element, gp15, within its tail morphogenesis region that is absent in most closely related phages. We show that gp15 is actively expressed from the HK97 prophage and is responsible for providing the host cell with resistance to infection by phages HK97 and HK75, independent of repressor immunity

Why are a few morons so obsessed with bringing a player down ?

Yes, he's from the lower leagues and it will take time to adjust, so what ? He has great potential, and every match so far this season, he has done well, so has Leicester.

Look what happened to Martin O'Neil when he first came here, the man is a legend at Leicester now.

Leicester have had worse players believe me.

We are only 4 games and 10 points into the season, way too early to be critical, 15 games maybe.

I'm sure Jamie reads these forums as well as other players, we need to inspire, not destroy !

Archived