Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian the fox

A new hero

great to see Vardy kick ass today , shame many of you clowns have already tarnished your relationship with him , by boo-ing him last season

why are you such narrow minded ...no-****-all about football ....arse-bandits

lol

had a few beers?

drunk posting on foxestalk. suppose its does less harm than sending the ex drunken abuse over facebook

If he is drunk he is talking a lot of sence. I love how people try and worm there way out of slating Vardy off now he has come good.

Vardy started ok last season then dropped off, I'm still not convinced by him and its far to early to suggest he will be a succes.

I was one that slated him last season, which I feel he deserved he was poor, but if he is going to be successful fair play to the lad as he would deserve it, as by all accounts he was at the training ground most of the summer, putting in the hard work to work on his fitness and strength, I wish him the best, and hope he takes his chance.

But before slating people for knocking him last year, maybe wait til the end of the season, not 4 games.

Vardy started ok last season then dropped off, I'm still not convinced by him and its far to early to suggest he will be a succes.

I was one that slated him last season, which I feel he deserved he was poor, but if he is going to be successful fair play to the lad as he would deserve it, as by all accounts he was at the training ground most of the summer, putting in the hard work to work on his fitness and strength, I wish him the best, and hope he takes his chance.

But before slating people for knocking him last year, maybe wait til the end of the season, not 4 games.

While I agree with most of this we do have a lot of fans who seem to want him to fail.

I was at the game yesterday and if he mis controlled the ball there were plenty of fans trying to slate him. The same happened when Whitbread went anywhere neat the ball.

great to see Vardy kick ass today , shame many of you clowns have already tarnished your relationship with him , by boo-ing him last season

Shut the **** up you complete geek

Unfortunately though I felt the knives were sharpening again for him yesterday after he tried an ambitious lob in the first half. I was getting fearful for the lad as I felt that the next chance or bad pass was going to be jumped upon by the boo boys. Thankfully he kept them silent.

I gave him half a season. The apparent difference in class between him and Wood (when he joined), coupled with his silly cameo against Boro caused me to completely give up on him. I'm very happy to be proven wrong, though. His head hasn't dropped, he's still putting in the same amount of effort and credit to him for that.

The OP makes a good point.

Fans should be able to get excited about a player after a few games but those who boo after a few - especially a young player making a massive step up - are not really fans they are just followers who like to complain.

While I agree with most of this we do have a lot of fans who seem to want him to fail.

I was at the game yesterday and if he mis controlled the ball there were plenty of fans trying to slate him. The same happened when Whitbread went anywhere neat the ball.

I wouldn't expect that to stop, Fryatt banged in plenty goals and still got as many sighs as he did cheers. Leicester is not an easy place to win over the crowd once they have wrote you off, never has been.

I never booed Vardy, I never hated on him. I think you'll find in most threads, I supported him.

In June, I posted this:

Wrote off far to quick by some of our fans imo, especially considering he made a massive step up from non league.

He will work very hard (which I appreciate as a fan).

I think he has the potential to get a few at this level. He showed at Blackburn away that he can finish.

- And I still stand by that.

I like Vardy. He doesn't have the quality of other strikers in the league, but he gives 100% every game, he will get stuck in. To me, he highlights you can turn yourself around to become a fans favourite (take note Paul Gallagher).

Like every club we have a section of fans who are complete morons. Their 'support' for the club is questionable. Places like this are excellent for them to air their nonsense. 

However, Vardy didn't look great last season and there's no point denying that. He looks much more dangerous and confident now which is a god send as now it's Wood who's off the boil. 

If he is drunk he is talking a lot of sence. I love how people try and worm there way out of slating Vardy off now he has come good.

Come good?

Don't be ridiculous. I'm not the biggest Vardy hater by any stretch of the imagination, but you cannot say that he has "come good" after 4 games into the season. It's fair to admit that last year he had a poor season, so you can't say that he's suddenly proved all the haters wrong by scoring a couple of goals this season.

I hope he carries on playing well and keeps on scoring. But it would crazy to judge him as a success just yet.

I don't see why fans of a team would boo any player who clearly gives 100%. Whether he's any good or not is irrelevant, you just don't do it

Spot on.  If you're gonna boo him for actually trying, you can't then reserve the right to moan about a player not putting the effort in, since that's clearly not very important to you in the first place.

lol

I read that and literally nearly pissed myself laffin!

lol

having spoken to Jamie it was quite clear the treament dished out to him last season  caused him alot of distress ..!

Im not going to divulge the conversation on here ..... however ..!

For the good fans on here i can reassure you i explained to Jamie we had a element of moronic idiots that were absolute shit supporters &

a couple of goals they would change  their tune , of which he seemed happy to  accept ...

Lets hope if he proves to be a success as now seems likely he wont hold it against us .......................

great to see Vardy kick ass today , shame many of you clowns have already tarnished your relationship with him , by boo-ing him last season

why are you such narrow minded ...know ****-all about football.

Wait until the end of the season before making such posts. You will make yourself  look silly otherwise. 

Wait until the end of the season before making such posts. You will make yourself  look silly otherwise. 

aaaah ....i get it now ,........ when he's crap he.s crap , & when he.s good hes crap too .........i know where your coming from now ........

Archived