Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

MARKO FUTACS

Remember quite a few people on here that rated him and were saying we should sign him up whilst he was playing with Pompey

Its a shame its not worked out as weve heard little from him regarding his lack of game time, the only thing he seems to have done here though is make friends with Knocky

He scored against us for Pompey so automatically people think he is the dogs bollocks,a little bit like Drinkwater who also had a great game against us for Barnsley yet has been nothing like the player we seen that day.

Remember quite a few people on here that rated him and were saying we should sign him up whilst he was playing with Pompey

Its a shame its not worked out as weve heard little from him regarding his lack of game time, the only thing he seems to have done here though is make friends with Knocky

Those were probably the same people who wanted us to sign Ade Akinfenwa and Calvin Zola. And want Neil Warnock as manager.

He scored against us for Pompey so automatically people think he is the dogs bollocks,a little bit like Drinkwater who also had a great game against us for Barnsley yet has been nothing like the player we seen that day.

We have, first 12-15 games of last season he was pinging the ball around with confidence and looked a genuine class player at this level.

Not lived up to it since but in that time you could why we signed him.

He's played 9 times with 5 of them being sub for about 10 minutes run about...

So we have not seen anything the lad can do... thats my point. give him a chance?

He's shite. He's had a chance and can't even jump. Why play him when we have 5 better strikers than him?

We have, first 12-15 games of last season he was pinging the ball around with confidence and looked a genuine class player at this level.

Not lived up to it since but in that time you could why we signed him.

Really?i would not go that far ,he was o.k to start with nothing else,his distribution as always has been suspect and the more regular he has played

Its become worse,wether that's management telling him to hold back rather than press on maybe the reason, because I feel as I have said in other posts he is more comfortable in a attacking role.

What does that even mean?

Gallagher, Wellens, Waghorn.. the list goes on. I.E Players that pearson will either Play no matter how well they perform, or he will not bother to play them no matter how good they perform.

Took him years to realise that gallagher and wellens were past their peaks, still wouldnt replace them...

Its blatently obvious now that futacs has been put in the cupboard and will be left there to rot in a leicester shirt, When after 9 games he has made his mind up 5 as sub...

If he is not good enough, he is not good enough, but he's not given the lad a chance... Waghorn has had far too many chances and still gets on the bench

Jesus christ... Can you not read previous comments?? YOU ARE BASING HIS TERRIBLE STRIKING ABILITY ON 9 APPEARANCES!!! 5 AS SUB!!

Some fans ****ing amaze me

So what's your point?

He's looked total wank. It's not as if he had shown any promise before he joined us either.

Why not put Conrad in as well? He's not played much. Or a load of youth players?

Gallagher, Wellens, Waghorn.. the list goes on. I.E Players that pearson will either Play no matter how well they perform, or he will not bother to play them no matter how good they perform.

Took him years to realise that gallagher and wellens were past their peaks, still wouldnt replace them...

Its blatently obvious now that futacs has been put in the cupboard and will be left there to rot in a leicester shirt, When after 9 games he has made his mind up 5 as sub...

If he is not good enough, he is not good enough, but he's not given the lad a chance... Waghorn has had far too many chances and still gets on the bench

Gallagher and Wellens were no longer regulars by the end of the 11/12 season, the season where Pearson returned half way through.

This was after both of them had been pretty much ever presents under Sven.

Meanwhile Futacs has shown almost nothing positive yet you are desperate for him to play. Are you his brother or boyfriend or something?

Jesus christ... Can you not read previous comments?? YOU ARE BASING HIS TERRIBLE STRIKING ABILITY ON 9 APPEARANCES!!! 5 AS SUB!!

Some fans ****ing amaze me

Yes he's made 9 appearances because he's ****ing shite. God there are some ****** on here.

How can you judge a player whose only had about four or five games in a leicester shirt?! You have to remember he was mainly brought into the team when the team was on a bad run and the morale was flat. Was he ever played when the team were playing well priory to coming in?

By the way i suppose Nugent has done better this season?

He has given him a chance. you've got to do something with the game time you're given. He's none nothing. Waghorn has chipped in with a fair few goals for us over the last few years. And again I reiterate, do you watch the players train? What makes you so qualified to decide he deserves a chance? I've not had a chance yet, should I get a go as well?

He has hardly touched his so-called favourites. If anything they're being frozen out. OBVIOUSLY managers have players who they rate, who the fvck doesn't. Why do you think a manager will buy a player in the first place? Because he thinks he is good at football. 

Yes he's made 9 appearances because he's ****ing shite. God there are some ****** on here.

You're one of the biggest.... Vardy was ****ing dogshit last year... now hes one of our top players... Moore was nothing like hes been this year when he played last season...

Nugent and wood went on bad spells... but after 5 sub apps you can deem a player "****ing shite"

Wow.. Just wow.

Please find another thread to post your unintelligent, unstructured, and quite frankly stupid replies.

Wood has been disgraceful for 6 months bar one game, so should we drop him to the reserves?

You're one of the biggest.... Vardy was ****ing dogshit last year... now hes one of our top players... Moore was nothing like hes been this year when he played last season...

Nugent and wood went on bad spells... but after 5 sub apps you can deem a player "****ing shite"

Wow.. Just wow.

Please find another thread to post your unintelligent, unstructured, and quite frankly stupid replies.

Wood has been disgraceful for 6 months bar one game, so should we drop him to the reserves?

Haha wow the epitome of irony. lol.

Wood hardly disgraceful when he scored 21 goals last season. Pearson watches him in training and will obviously know whether he is good enough, which he is clearly not seeing as he's playing week in week out with a bunch of 12 year olds in the development squad and hasn't even been in the squad all season. muppet!

He has given him a chance. you've got to do something with the game time you're given. He's none nothing. Waghorn has chipped in with a fair few goals for us over the last few years. And again I reiterate, do you watch the players train? What makes you so qualified to decide he deserves a chance? I've not had a chance yet, should I get a go as well?

He has hardly touched his so-called favourites. If anything they're being frozen out. OBVIOUSLY managers have players who they rate, who the fvck doesn't. Why do you think a manager will buy a player in the first place? Because he thinks he is good at football. 

....... Say no more.

How can you deem a player shit after 4 starts and 5 sub apps of 5mins+ ...

As far as I was aware, from past interviews by pearson, Futacs is seemingly one of the brightest players in training we have (See back on foxes player to around the time he made his apps when questioned by stringer) at the time of signing the team morale was completely flat. and pearson was having problems with players left right and centre. at the time we played burton can you tell me who 'Deserved' a chance?

He done his bit, has great footwork. is better in the air than wood. and moves the ball forward..

Im not saying he deserves his chance, I do not run training no.

But if you go on training sessions alone. berbatov would never have featured a game. only difference was he was given a chance. I.E when he signed for united with alot of promise and at first he flopped...

He wasnt a prolific goalscorer but within his first season had established himself with the united fans as one of their best players... contributing in more ways than most.

this lad has been given no chance.

not all players are sharp in training.

this is not a comparison.. but it can be compared to racehorses (I own them) Some work very well on the canter, then do nothing on the racetrack.

Some are the opposite,

if a horse is poor on the racetrack, you dont leave him in the box then sell him after 3 years.

1/ He's not as bad as a lot on here seem to be suggesting. He has looked OK a couple of times from the bench, and was one of the only players to come out of last season's Burton debacle with anything positive.

2/ He's Knockaert's best mate in our squad.

3/ He might be able to play left back??!

....... Say no more.

How can you deem a player shit after 4 starts and 5 sub apps of 5mins+ ...

As far as I was aware, from past interviews by pearson, Futacs is seemingly one of the brightest players in training we have (See back on foxes player to around the time he made his apps when questioned by stringer) at the time of signing the team morale was completely flat. and pearson was having problems with players left right and centre. at the time we played burton can you tell me who 'Deserved' a chance?

He done his bit, has great footwork. is better in the air than wood. and moves the ball forward..

Im not saying he deserves his chance, I do not run training no.

But if you go on training sessions alone. berbatov would never have featured a game. only difference was he was given a chance. I.E when he signed for united with alot of promise and at first he flopped...

He wasnt a prolific goalscorer but within his first season had established himself with the united fans as one of their best players... contributing in more ways than most.

this lad has been given no chance.

not all players are sharp in training.

this is not a comparison.. but it can be compared to racehorses (I own them) Some work very well on the canter, then do nothing on the racetrack.

Some are the opposite,

if a horse is poor on the racetrack, you dont leave him in the box then sell him after 3 years.

So how long a run in the team do you give him with him not performing?

Haha wow the epitome of irony. lol.

Wood hardly disgraceful when he scored 21 goals last season. Pearson watches him in training and will obviously know whether he is good enough, which he is clearly not seeing as he's playing week in week out with a bunch of 12 year olds in the development squad and hasn't even been in the squad all season. muppet!

He scored 7 for us...

Once he was found out he was isolated and created nothing.... When did I say last season? I said for the last 6 months of the season. Or did you decide to ignore the fact i stated that and imply i said something else? Same old people on here,

Old place never changes.

I am not going to give an amount of games...

But lets put it this way... Vardy scored 6 in 30... We stuck with him.

Not in a row though, he's been slowly introduced. I'm not saying you're completely wrong or I'm right, but that there are reasons why he's not been involved much. We can't really say it's a good or bad decision because we don't know. If we'd have seen a bit from him it might be worth a bit more of a discussion.

Archived