Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

MARKO FUTACS

Why the hell have we even got him on the books if he wont get a chance...

Really cannot understand the logic and why we would pay him for the sake of having him on the books if he rarely even makes the bench..

9 apps since 2012? We talk about good/Bad business, this is fvcking rediculous business if you ask me...

I still think we could give him a run in the team since wood has been off form for 6 months (Don't give me all that shit about his hattrick - He's been found out atm)

Will be calling pearson in the morning to let him know im happy to sit in the reserves on half of futacs' wages....

Have you seen him play?

He's awful. That's why he's not playing, that's why we can't shift him, and that's why we're stuck with him whether we like it or not.

:(

Listen I agree... to an extent...

That opinion is somewhat correct, but its based on 9 appearances.. how many were subs? 4/5 I think...

Scored a couple..

How many chances did we give vardy last season? Now look at him..

Im not saying he deserves his spot.. but maybe, just maybe.. he could turn out okay?

He is absolutely woeful.

So was vardy at the start....

You are basing "Woeful" on 9 appearances including 5 sub appearances...

So wood last year must have been disgracing the club when he had his poor run...

Good job leicester fans are not judges, they would be hung before the accused had finished the oath..

MARKO FUTACS.,,,,he is that shit he does not warrant capital letters

Again.... Based on 9 appearances... 5 sub apps..

Did you say this about vardy?

Or wood on his bad run?

So wood last year must have been disgracing the club when he had his poor run...

Good job leicester fans are not judges, they would be hung before the accused had finished the oath..

Or wood on his bad run?

Vardy, in his first few games, showed a willingness to get involved and linked up the play very neatly. He also scored four goals in his first six weeks with us.

Futacs, from what I've seen, is slow, doesn't jump, is poor in the air and half decent on the ground. We signed Futacs on the back of a match against Portsmouth where he did ok, he's a poor man's Steve Howard and is not worth playing or keeping.

Vardy, in his first few games, showed a willingness to get involved and linked up the play very neatly. He also scored four goals in his first six weeks with us.

Futacs, from what I've seen, is slow, doesn't jump, is poor in the air and half decent on the ground. We signed Futacs on the back of a match against Portsmouth where he did ok, he's a poor man's Steve Howard and is not worth playing or keeping.

Wood - Poor in the air most of the time, Shite on the ball....

Scored 9 in 9... then none in about 20!

But because of the promise he showed, we showed faith...

Because marko didnt show that initial promise we write him off like he's not got a hope of being a good player??

Give the lad a chance, no wonder players who play for leicester are not hyped up for us and give up within 6 months.. the turnaround for this club signings/departures is rediculous, if a striker doesnt score 30 in his first 15 games we write him off.....

I will say this... Its your opinion so I respect it,

All im saying is IMO give the lad a few games to see if he can do anything this year..

That's generous, I'd say he's more of a poor man's Mark De Vries

He was signed for a nominal fee and will be on relatively low wages so he wont be a priority

to get off the books.

What do you think he's on?

8k a week?

Just my guess.. Think Vardy is on something like that... could sign another promising youngster for that... if im correct... 8k is 8k...

Or wood on his bad run?

Do you take the training sessions?

Remember quite a few people on here that rated him and were saying we should sign him up whilst he was playing with Pompey

Its a shame its not worked out as weve heard little from him regarding his lack of game time, the only thing he seems to have done here though is make friends with Knocky

Remember quite a few people on here that rated him and were saying we should sign him up whilst he was playing with Pompey

Its a shame its not worked out as weve heard little from him regarding his lack of game time, the only thing he seems to have done here though is make friends with Knocky

Just feels to me like another player that has been handled incorrectly...

His personal opinion may be different.. so I suppose this is one of the downfalls of having a club that keeps everything so secret.

Archived