Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

MARKO FUTACS

Not in a row though, he's been slowly introduced. I'm not saying you're completely wrong or I'm right, but that there are reasons why he's not been involved much. We can't really say it's a good or bad decision because we don't know. If we'd have seen a bit from him it might be worth a bit more of a discussion.

Agreed... But from what I saw he looked OK... Just like vardy did... Vardy wasnt really introduced slowly.. he only missed 16 games out of 45 last year ... Played his fair share of minutes!

Just a shame to see another player who could be half decent (We really don't know)

Might aswell just put him on the market or send him on loan?

Surely a loan wouldnt be out of the picture? if we are paying his wages why not just send him somewhere like portsmouth again and keep paying 100% .. Maybe he would find his feet...

Leicester just don't handle players well

Basically, this isn't about Futacs, you just don't rate Vardy.

Not at all...

Once again an unstructured reply from the same people.

I'm using him as an example.. 30 appearances and not once did he light up the pitch, but we stuck by him, and its seemed to have paid off so far

(I rate vardy)

I dont see it fit that we wrote off futacs after a combined pitch time of about 360 minutes..

Last season vardy wasnt as good as he is now!

Once again.. I rate vardy and always stuck by him...

....... Say no more.

How can you deem a player shit after 4 starts and 5 sub apps of 5mins+ ...

As far as I was aware, from past interviews by pearson, Futacs is seemingly one of the brightest players in training we have (See back on foxes player to around the time he made his apps when questioned by stringer) at the time of signing the team morale was completely flat. and pearson was having problems with players left right and centre. at the time we played burton can you tell me who 'Deserved' a chance?

He done his bit, has great footwork. is better in the air than wood. and moves the ball forward..

Im not saying he deserves his chance, I do not run training no.

But if you go on training sessions alone. berbatov would never have featured a game. only difference was he was given a chance. I.E when he signed for united with alot of promise and at first he flopped...

He wasnt a prolific goalscorer but within his first season had established himself with the united fans as one of their best players... contributing in more ways than most.

this lad has been given no chance.

not all players are sharp in training.

this is not a comparison.. but it can be compared to racehorses (I own them) Some work very well on the canter, then do nothing on the racetrack.

Some are the opposite,

if a horse is poor on the racetrack, you dont leave him in the box then sell him after 3 years.

But why does Futacs deserve a run in the team?

It's not good enough to say he hasn't been played enough. Why should he play? Why should he play and not one of the other squad players who hasn't had many games for us?

We haven't really given Hopper or Panayioutou a chance either.

Wood - Poor in the air most of the time, Shite on the ball....

Scored 9 in 9... then none in about 20!

But because of the promise he showed, we showed faith...

Because marko didnt show that initial promise we write him off like he's not got a hope of being a good player??

Give the lad a chance, no wonder players who play for leicester are not hyped up for us and give up within 6 months.. the turnaround for this club signings/departures is rediculous, if a striker doesnt score 30 in his first 15 games we write him off.....

I will say this... Its your opinion so I respect it,

All im saying is IMO give the lad a few games to see if he can do anything this year..

Thats a bit rich coming from you.

As you seem to have wrote Wood off.

Anyway who signed futacs?

But why does Futacs deserve a run in the team?

It's not good enough to say he hasn't been played enough. Why should he play? Why should he play and not one of the other squad players who hasn't had many games for us?

We haven't really given Hopper or Panayioutou a chance either.

Because Look what happened to vardy...

for me futacs was good on the ball, Held up play VERY well when needed, and moved FORWARD at all times...

He only played 360 minutes MAX and we have written him off!

Vardy played 2 good games in 30 last year but we gave him time, now he's flying

Think we have jumped the gun

Thats a bit rich coming from you.

As you seem to have wrote Wood off.

Anyway who signed futacs?

Wrote wood off?

No. im stating the facts, his control is poor and he's shite in the air, he had a bad 6 months... thats not writing him off, he's a good player, but hes not been one for 6 months... so why does he 'Deserve' to have such a big run in the team?

I like wood. 

Im saying we havent really been fair to futacs when the whole team have been shite for the last half of the season... 

Because Look what happened to vardy...

for me futacs was good on the ball, Held up play VERY well when needed, and moved FORWARD at all times...

He only played 360 minutes MAX and we have written him off!

Vardy played 2 good games in 30 last year but we gave him time, now he's flying

Think we have jumped the gun

Vardy played a lot more than 2 good games last year. His contribution to the team during the early months of the season was often excellent (particularly his movement and passing) - he just lacked sharpness in front of goal. He then lost confidence, got injured and lost his place....but had already shown ample reason to be given another chance to prove himself - which he seems keen to take.

During his limited appearances, Futacs has conjured up a couple of good moments, but has generally looked out of his depth - ball bouncing off him, wrong position etc. True, he hasn't been given many opportunities. But has he earned them at the training ground? If he was playing out of his skin in training, don't you think that NP would, at the very least, keep bringing him off the bench and playing him in cup ties? I imagine that he's showing as little in training as he does during his rare 1st team outings. Surplus to requirements...

He does need selling for whatever we can get.

It's a shame it hasn't worked out for him here, but he's behind too many players here. 

Nugent

Wood

Vardy

Schlupp

Waghorn

He's definitely behind these players, and is probably even behind Hopper given the lad's only 19. 

Archived