Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Meltonfossefox

Toughest city players

i remember Andy Lochead clattered a goalkeeper into the post after about 2 minutes of a game just to let him know what to expect..the ref gave him a telling off and told him not to do it again..he didnt.. 5 minutes later he put him into the other post

i believe he works on the hospitality side on match days at Aston Villa now..must have mellowed a bit in his later years 

I think there should be a mention for Chris Garland too.

He didn't exactly look the traditional part of footy hard man with his blond curly girly hair , be he was fearless when throwing himself into a header  from  a low cross  or mixing it with tough central defenders in the penalty area.

Maybe he was no Lochead or Dougan , but he had grit. 

No such thing nowadays as a real hard man. The referee wont allow it. Back when I was a lad, it was fine to barge the goalkeeper.

Tough game then, soft now though, which is why I enjoy watching Tigers, more than City.

I will never stop loving my City though.

Wow, link this with your post about Rainbow laces and you have some real issues.

And, what the F**k is a rugby fan doing on here commenting about football? Can't we ban egg chasers? Or just maybe kill them??

Archived