Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Support at Blackpool

Good noise from our end on Saturday, was absolutely mental after King's goal. 

Anyone know what the song is Blackpool sing after they score? As painful as it was to hear them sing it, it was quite catchy I must admit. 

Also Kitchandro, was it you that I met in The Manchester? Pretty sure it was but I was pretty damn drunk by that time, still unsure as to how you recognised me!  lol Good to meet you though!

Haha yeh it was me, nice having a chat with you too mate. I was pretty sure I was stood next to you at Derby and then saw your picture on here. It's hard to miss someone that blond in a green Ind Coope shirt lol

Fvcking hell, as at Derby I was absolutely wasted. When I'd finished talking to you I wondered what I must have sounded like lol

No idea how I made it another 12 hours!

Blackpool is an absolute ShitHeap. Saw some ****ing meat face who had his whole head tattooed and had at least 60 piercings was wandering about carrying a bag of what I assume was shit and piss.

Was that the bald guy with star tattoos all over him? I saw him on the Sunday and thought he had a skin condition at first.

And that was just when I was thinking the locals couldn't get any more inbred and funny looking.

Total scumhole, but not bad for a laugh.

Was that the bald guy with star tattoos all over him? I saw him on the Sunday and thought he had a skin condition at first.

And that was just when I was thinking the locals couldn't get any more inbred and funny looking.

Total scumhole, but not bad for a laugh.

Nah this bloke literally had a collage of tattoos all over his head and face plus a shit load of piercings off his nose, ears, eyebrows, mouth etc. He was grunting as he went down the road with his bag of piss and shit and made this small girl with her parents burst out crying.

Nah this bloke literally had a collage of tattoos all over his head and face plus a shit load of piercings off his nose, ears, eyebrows, mouth etc. He was grunting as he went down the road with his bag of piss and shit and made this small girl with her parents burst out crying.

Maybe there's two of them lol

I only saw him from the back but his whole head and arms were completely covered.

Archived