Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Support at Blackpool

Just wanted to see what people thought of the away support yesterday, which I thought was terrific. City fans were very loud and very colourful with people dressed as Osama Bin Laden, The Incredible Hulk, The Mask, Pink Hippos and many more. Did it sound like we were making more noise than the home fans on the radio? We'll done to the 2000 plus who went.

Guest parky0607

I dont think Ive been at a game with more mental scenes than after kingys goal. Round of applause to frankenstein though! Top effort!

Just wanted to see what people thought of the away support yesterday, which I thought was terrific. City fans were very loud and very colourful with people dressed as Osama Bin Laden, The Incredible Hulk, The Mask, Pink Hippos and many more. Did it sound like we were making more noise than the home fans on the radio? We'll done to the 2000 plus who went.

I nearly went in fancy dress myself, I chickened out cos I thought I'd be the only one!

Bin Laden lol

I had to laugh when one of the superheroes was impressed that I was wearing fox leisure lol

surrifox, on 23 Sept 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

down in Cornwall at the weekend and listened to the reports on radio 5 who broadcast the (konch) penalty - the noise was so loud that I assumed he'd missed!

Agree with that. Was driving round the M25 to Woking. At 2-1 up I reckoned my satnav needed to countdown another 5 miles and we'd have won. It got to about 0.7 miles left when they said 'back to Bloomfield Road'. Fortunate not to cause a major traffic incident

Ended up about 4 rows in front after Kingy's goal, including knocking my Mrs about 8 ft into the air. Guys behind me had their mate in the air, absolutely mental. Would love to relive that moment, bit gutted after the final whistle - but I think on balance, a draw was a fair result. 

Good away day, but, **** me. Blackpool is a shithole. 

Ended up about 4 rows in front after Kingy's goal, including knocking my Mrs about 8 ft into the air. Guys behind me had their mate in the air, absolutely mental. Would love to relive that moment, bit gutted after the final whistle - but I think on balance, a draw was a fair result. 

Good away day, but, **** me. Blackpool is a shithole. 

People kept telling me how bad it was, but I still didn't expect that  lol Massive shithole.

However, AMAZING away day. Spent a good few hours in The Manchester, was one of the first ones in and it really got going later on when it was packed and the Leicester songs came on. Nice one to the DJ for that (also played Dave Henson's 'Heroes in Blue and White, which was a bonus I didn't expect).

Thought our fans were terrific again, it was a madness after Kingy's goal, wish I could see footage of us lot after that, was truly mental.

Also Kitchandro, was it you that I met in The Manchester? Pretty sure it was but I was pretty damn drunk by that time, still unsure as to how you recognised me!  lol Good to meet you though!

It was us lot who went dressed up, I was batman and we had the hulk, mask, frankenstein, pink hippo, bin laden, bane, robin, and more. Great day out, shame about the last minute goal. Does anyone have some photos of us doing the conga?

You lot truly cracked me up. Kudos to you.

Archived