Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Fulham

You'd better nip down the betting shop :thumbup:

On the crowd i think we can get over 20,000 bit i think it all depends on how we play on saturday, a good win will lure fans to this one.

We could win 10-0 sat and we won't get near 20k for this one.

remember that day, about 30 of us in the west stand standing while they took the whole family stand, good support from them though. The chants they sang at Conrad after that howler was a laugh

They were brilliant vocally that night, one of the best sets of away fans we've had at this place I reckon.

Gonna get mine on the night, I'm guessing my season ticket place in N block will be gone and so will L and K and probably even J will be gone. Is there any atmosphere left in the KOP? May try there as a one off

the atmopshere in the kop is better than L block some games....

on another note, wont let me select tickets for family stand on lcfc direct, cant of sold out surely? don't want to sit there but intrigued. Kop is filling up nicely so going to go there 

Gonna get mine on the night, I'm guessing my season ticket place in N block will be gone and so will L and K and probably even J will be gone. Is there any atmosphere left in the KOP? May try

there as a one off

You should be okay for j3 on the night, or if it's just a single you'll get one in k, defo try there before the kop,

on another note, wont let me select tickets for family stand on lcfc direct, cant of sold out surely? don't want to sit there but intrigued. Kop is filling up nicely so going to go there

lol

The Mercure?

As I said to Leicesterpool ( he is staying for the Brighton game) looks a bit tired for a 4 star,but for work accomodation very good.There is an American diner 5 mins walk towards town if you fancy a greasy fry up reasonably priced and some nice polish waitresses!

I think N block is sold out and L block is season ticket only. 

tbf... the atmosphere in L block was rocking against Derby in the cup, all 20 off you 

Kop isn't that bad. 

I sit there, I try and sing like a few others, but loads don't. Just like any other part of the ground, and just like many home games are all around the Country.

When we play teams like Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds etc we get outsung anyway. Every part of the ground. Even when a team brings 500 fans, they still somehow make more noise.

Kop isn't that bad. 

I sit there, I try and sing like a few others, but loads don't. Just like any other part of the ground, and just like many home games are all around the Country.

When we play teams like Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds etc we get outsung anyway. Every part of the ground. Even when a team brings 500 fans, they still somehow make more noise.

that's my point, you get a selection of fans in L blcok who think they're ultras! 

Archived