Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Fulham

• 2 weeks later...

I think at the ticket office they said i can use my season ticket card.

I've heard a rumour the cards still work when the whole system is switched on.

A mate claims to have moved his ST so they took his card and 'cancelled' his seat for the game on it but he says he swiped it on the door before to try it out before producing his ticket and the turnstile let him through.

I'm trying to raise the interest levels for this match lol

Quite surprised at the seemingly lack of interest for a winnable game that could put us into the quarters.

Anyway, Ive just had a phone call and could well be lodging out next week down south. I could travel back, the gaffer wouldn't mind, but what will sway it is the possible attendance for it.

I think it'd need to be over 20k for me to consider.

Quite surprised at the seemingly lack of interest for a winnable game that could put us into the

quarters.

Anyway, Ive just had a phone call and could well be lodging out next week down south. I could

travel back, the gaffer wouldn't mind, but what will sway it is the possible attendance for it.

I rekon 15000

Quite surprised at the seemingly lack of interest for a winnable game that could put us into the quarters.

Anyway, Ive just had a phone call and could well be lodging out next week down south. I could travel back, the gaffer wouldn't mind, but what will sway it is the possible attendance for it.

I would've thought that we should hit 20K. The pricing isn't too bad and like you say, it's a winnable home game to get to the quarters (having said that, the quality in Fulham's team was there for all to see last night). I fancy it to be a decent game, particularly if we can get the first goal.

My ST seat was sold so I'm right next to L Block for this.

15k for this I reckon and I'll be surprised if it's more, you had about 16k at home to WBA in the same round 3 years ago and that was with 4k away fans.

remember that day, about 30 of us in the west stand standing while they took the whole family stand, good support from them though. The chants they sang at Conrad after that howler was a laugh

Archived