Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

San Marino U21 - post match thread

My god Kane looked terrible, not the only one to be fair though. The amount of misplaced passes, shit crosses and finishes this current crop of under 21's produces is awful. I see the under 19s got a draw with slovenia as well. Given the 21's and 20's performances in their respective tournaments over the summer as well, the next 10 years of international football for england are going to make the previous 10 look amazing!

What astounded me is that squad looks the strongest it's been for a while and yet it was the same old dog muck. The options up front are diabolical and have been for a couple of years now. Hoepfully Beranhio progresses because Kane is the pits as is Connor Wickham. However with players such as Zaha, Redmond, Ince and Sterling out wide and some half decent prospects in central midfield this U21 team should do well under the right coaching.

What astounded me is that squad looks the strongest it's been for a while and yet it was the same old dog muck. The options up front are diabolical and have been for a couple of years now. Hoepfully Beranhio progresses because Kane is the pits as is Connor Wickham. However with players such as Zaha, Redmond, Ince and Sterling out wide and some half decent prospects in central midfield this U21 team should do well under the right coaching.

Wouldn't surprise me if Redmond has a senior cap to his name soon enough. Zaha without the gangly awkwardness, doing well at Norwich by all accounts, too.

However with players such as Zaha, Redmond, Ince and Sterling out wide and some half decent prospects in central midfield this U21 team should do well under the right coaching.

You think? Personally think while they are all decent players they are overhyped to fcuk.

Zaha isn't that good. Sterling is a one trick pony Who looks like hhe's already been found out in the PL and Ince will never get near an England senior squad. Redmond looks good but will just be another Jenas, Huddelstone.

Under 21's means little these days anyway. Had they anything towards genuine world class ability they would be in the first team squad.

Yes but it was against San Marino U21s. Meaning they were against players who couldn't even get in the San Marino squad.

And a San Marino had had their goalie sent off after 40 minutes.

I never meant for U21 debate! 

I was trying to be humorous with this and pretend it was an LCFC thread due to all ex-players scoring. It's majorly backfired - Sorry. 

hahaha i thought your humor was quite good then thought you hadnt intended it when i read the replies!

Archived