Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

I was 2nd hardest in my class in year 8. Wanted top spot so smacked top lad in the face with my satchel but he battered me. Still, 2nd hardest in the class aint bad.

Nice. 2nd is not to be sniffed at, I was 5th but my ranking never went up as I would only batter the small kids.

You can be the starter, if Jesta drops you we'll tag in BoneDog. We've got a propa nawty bunch on here.

Sounds good. Think we are a firm now but we will need to establish our identity by adopting a clothing brand. I was thinking if The Edinburgh Woollen Mill as they do some fabulous knitwear for those chilly winter afternoons and evenings.

Sounds good. Think we are a firm now but we will need to establish our identity by adopting a clothing brand. I was thinking if The Edinburgh Woollen Mill as they do some fabulous knitwear for those chilly winter afternoons and evenings.

Nice might invest in some regatta waterproofs too as we need to make sure our smart gear stays dry so people know we're lads.

Great shout. I was already browsing Fruit of the Loom cardigans but they don't shout "lad" like authentic 75% wool 25% polyester blended thread.

Nice might invest in some regatta waterproofs too as we need to make sure our smart gear stays dry so people know we're lads.

BRILL! COZ SOGGY KNITWEAR WILL STINK AND SHRINK

( gosh! actually all this hollering is an awful lot of fun. Highly recommended )

Mate dont be chatting shit like wolly cardigans are queer fvcking jelly man that u dint fink of it before stone island. Good luck winning the kp fashion show wen we rok out with our vintage knitwear out yoo farkin pretender

I was 2nd hardest in my class in year 8. Wanted top spot so smacked top lad in the face with my satchel but he battered me. Still, 2nd hardest in the class aint bad.

Nice. 2nd is not to be sniffed at, I was 5th but my ranking never went up as I would only batter the small kids.

I tipped a bloke out of his wheelchair a couple of years back.

Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.

Yeah, there were horses and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Archived