Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

Could you please say this again, and in English.

Alternately, if there is anyone who speaks "Gobbly Gook", would they please translate?

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Anyone clock on to the gang of so-called goons at Villa on Sunday? Doug Ellis lower, near the segregation (but a safe distance away from it).

Literally all decked out in Stone Island clobber and scarves worn like ballys, but all either cursed with acne or plainly too young to have acne. I thank them tbh, they gave me something to laugh about on an otherwise grim day. Nearly wet myself when Villa scored, they all run down a few rows as the Villa lot were giving it some, make a few hand gestures and quietly return to where they were standing. Baby Squad indeed.

Archived