Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

Olly O Reilly sounds like a pikey name

I think I have seen him on trains , to be fair I have seen him stop an incident one evening coming up from london

He is a lump alright but I did see him keep the peace one night when it got A bit hairy

Obviously the cuts in legal aid means people like Olly have to represent themselves

Very good insight by him .... If I'm not there I can't cause trouble

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance hope this is a good marker for him to change things round

I deplore violence but it's part of the dirty hidden secret pleasure of many away day fans that we like the buzz Young male aggression gives the crowd

it's the zinc in the battery of an away day experience

Olly O Reilly sounds like a pikey name

I think I have seen him on trains , to be fair I have seen him stop an incident one evening coming up from london

He is a lump alright but I did see him keep the peace one night when it got A bit hairy

Obviously the cuts in legal aid means people like Olly have to represent themselves

Very good insight by him .... If I'm not there I can't cause trouble

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance hope this is a good marker for him to change things round

I deplore violence but it's part of the dirty hidden secret pleasure of many away day fans that we like the buzz Young male aggression gives the crowd

it's the zinc in the battery of an away day experience

Anyone else reading that like a poem?

Archived