Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

I was talking about the bloke who had Chester FC flags and scarves all around his house mate :thumbup:

Ahhh OK, sorry pal.

And yh I burst out laughing at the name Mildew and then I saw his face he looked like he was on smack!

#babysquad?

Good shout.

I propose we wear ill-fitting The Big Bang Theory t-shirts as our uniform and get tattoos of a fox sitting quietly at a laptop sniggering.

But seriously though, the prospect of myself, Unabomber, Dan LCFC, Kitchandro, Harry - LCFC, itsthejoeker et al all ganging up on some fat ginger Stoke fan from a safe distance is tantalising to say the least. It will change the face of hooliganism.

Good shout.

I propose we wear ill-fitting The Big Bang Theory t-shirts as our uniform and get tattoos of a fox sitting quietly at a laptop sniggering.

But seriously though, the prospect of myself, Unabomber, Dan LCFC, Kitchandro, Harry - LCFC, itsthejoeker et al all ganging up on some fat ginger Stoke fan from a safe distance is tantalising to say the least. It will change the face of hooliganism.

King Kitchandro the Kickboxing Knob Cobra would eat you amateurs alive.

Guest MattP

Christ alive, that Footbrawlers programme was horrendous. Managed about 20minutes of it before losing all faith in human society. The guy who named is dog 'Muhammad' for example, just to annoy people. How do these things breed?

That was disgraceful.

What has a poor innocent dog done to be compared to that?

That Rochdale fan, what the actual **** was he about? Can't help but think Channel 5 were being very creative watching that, no way were some of them anywhere near their respective firms.

Christ alive, that Footbrawlers programme was horrendous. Managed about 20minutes of it before losing all faith in human society. The guy who named is dog 'Muhammad' for example, just to annoy people. How do these things breed?

That dog was a fvcking black CAT lol lol lol

It was a cat.  ;)

^ bollox.

That was disgraceful.

What has a poor innocent dog done to be compared to that?

That Rochdale fan, what the actual **** was he about? Can't help but think Channel 5 were being very creative watching that, no way were some of them anywhere near their respective firms.

Exactly, very creative, trying to tar all firms as racist right wing.

Rochdale was just a bunch of tramps, who couldn't find a fight, and the Bristol thug, who had nothing to do with football, him and his 200 who allegedly are from firms around the country are just racist, who look for fights away from football.

Most firms are diverse and have been for many years, so they can scrap 200 divs that are racist from the whole country, proves most are not politically motivated, didn't warrant being on that programme.

Do you really think anyone with half a brain would go on the telly and talk about what they get up to if were to affect their job or personal life?

All channel 5 did was interview a few guys who court publicity and a couple looking for an easy payday.

They wern't football hooligans in any way, they were mindless, doley, racist gimps.

Do you really think anyone with half a brain would go on the telly and talk about what they get up to if were to affect their job or personal life?

All channel 5 did was interview a few guys who court publicity and a couple looking for an easy payday.

They wern't football hooligans in any way, they were mindless, doley, racist gimps.

So the interviewees were paid off? How do you know? And how do you know they "court publicity" when they're "mindless, doley, racist gimps" as you put it?

Could just as well be that they're actually that stupid enough to agree to participate. And that free of charge.

As for family and/or the job situation: What are the odds that a large part of them have neither?

The likelihood of "mindless, doley, racist gimps" being hooligans is rather high, I'm afraid. For every smart leader of the pack you get followers who only need to be told.

Guest MattP

Exactly, you could have got the same from here couldn't you had you decided to turn up at the Tavern on a midweek afternoon.This was a bunch of people clinging onto an identity watching youtube in a pub, I bet hardly any of them are genuinely involved. (Jason Marriner excepted obviously)

They wouldn't do Leicester though as they wouldn't get away with passing off our non white lads as racists.

It's good TV to try and match up the EDL types with football hooligans, it's bad press all round and the public believe it,

So the interviewees were paid off? How do you know? And how do you know they "court publicity" when they're "mindless, doley, racist gimps" as you put it?

Could just as well be that they're actually that stupid enough to agree to participate. And that free of charge.

As for family and/or the job situation: What are the odds that a large part of them have neither?

The likelihood of "mindless, doley, racist gimps" being hooligans is rather high, I'm afraid. For every smart leader of the pack you get followers who only need to be told.

To be fair it didn't look like they had a brain cell amongst them,

To be fair it didn't look like they had a brain cell amongst them,

TBF I think Mildew's had us all,he was just showing off his range of acting skills.He's rumoured to staring alongside Kit in the new Nightrider film.

:ph34r:

Can't work that Mariner bloke out, that film producer saying he wanted to turn his story in to a "Frost:Nixon" type of affair?!

Does anyone care? Would anyone want to go and watch that? We'd probably be involved as it was on a trip to Leicester where he was knicked (incriminating footage, I think) so would that create bad publicity for us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realise that once id stated my opinion I would then get 100 questions fired at me.

I read online 6-7 weeks back that they were paid to do the show.

I'm guessing they have family, whether it be kids or parents of there own?

Yes, your right, the likelihood is high, but I know plenty of clever, wealthy lads who just enjoy banging heads on a Saturday afternoon with a bit of organised football violence. I agree it isn't everybodies cup of tea and most of you folk think it's 'sad' but it's just how some get a buzz. Most of you lot get a buzz from copy and pasting GIF images from other sites, others prefer a good old fashioned scrap.

Why do people get so opinionated over it though? Football hooligans scrap other football hooligans, not innocent people. They also don't try and force there hobby on innocent people or people not interested.

No football casual forces the culture / passion down the throats of others.

Didn't realise that once id stated my opinion I would then get 100 questions fired at me.

I read online 6-7 weeks back that they were paid to do the show.

I'm guessing they have family, whether it be kids or parents of there own?

Yes, your right, the likelihood is high, but I know plenty of clever, wealthy lads who just enjoy banging heads on a Saturday afternoon with a bit of organised football violence. I agree it isn't everybodies cup of tea and most of you folk think it's 'sad' but it's just how some get a buzz. Most of you lot get a buzz from copy and pasting GIF images from other sites, others prefer a good old fashioned scrap.

Why do people get so opinionated over it though? Football hooligans scrap other football hooligans, not innocent people. They also don't try and force there hobby on innocent people or people not interested.

No football casual forces the culture / passion down the throats of others.

My issue is twofold: 1) they fight in public 2) they associate themselves with football

Hopefully I don't need to explain why either of those is an issue.

So to get around that can't they just rename themselves from football hooligans and football casuals to 'scum who like to fight' and just meet up in a private warehouse and murder each other? I'd genuinely have no problem with that.

Archived