Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sykes999

Baby Squad

went beniidorm with the baby squad years ago for a weeks holiday when those crap moustaches were in fashion

some guy in a bar said where i come from only gays have moustaches

you can guess the rest

You're hard

Says it all ''benidorm with the baby squad''

Cringe

Not sure what's worse the story or the use of the word 'cringe'

went beniidorm with the baby squad years ago for a weeks holiday when those crap moustaches were in fashion

you can guess the rest

Bet you've been telling everyone that story ever since right?

Guest MattP

You could use that button to attach stone island labels to your arm?

I've already attached my badge at both ends with Anderlecht and Doncaster alliance ones.

Am I the only one who was around in the troubled times who never got a kicking or involved?

No mate me too,never seen the attraction of getting my head kicked in.......and i couldn't run fast enough either.

Am I the only one who was around in the troubled times who never got a kicking or involved?

No but you had to keep your wits about you to ensure you avoided the possibility, low profile and averting one's eyes was the order of the day and even that didn't always work.

Apart from what it has resulted in the ways fans are treated today by over zealous stewarding and policing my biggest regret was not being able to take my kids to as many games as I would have liked.

I might just be able to understand why some got caught up in it but I really can't fathom out why anyone would be proud of or to justify their involvement as if they were doing the rest of us a big favour considering the long term effect it has had on people's ability to enjoy the game in the way they would like.

you can guess the rest

You shaved off your crap moustaches because you looked like a bunch of gays?

lol the Rochdale hooligan needs a good wash, I think that jacket was white once upon a time.

Cleverly chooses hooligans by channel 5, makes it look like firms are racist, right wing, clearly the people filmed are, but to a lot involved it's not political.

Haha! Wtf!? Thought it may be funny trashy TV and I was proven right.

Whatever dunks your biscuit fella, no need to be insulting.

I was talking about the bloke who had Chester FC flags and scarves all around his house mate  :thumbup:

Archived