Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluearmy 316

Best ever

The fact is I agree that Pearson puts good squads together, and I could see a few changes, and new ideas we would just about sorted it, Bruce did it at hull, there's nothing to say it wouldn't happen to us, so nobody can say only Pearson could have us in this position, that's no taking away anything from Pearson.

The fact is a lot of mistakes were made last season, tactically and blend of the squad, and Pearson has to accept the wrongs.

Yes I wanted him gone, and aswell as the team being a lot more experienced, I think Pearson learnt from his mistakes, fingers crossed, but nobody can be slated for being pissed off at the time, and frustrated that a good side just wouldn't perform.

What I'm getting at during that time, they deserved the criticism, and a lot of us got frustrated and disappointed in what looked like the season, but they are now performing and doing well, and if people are still slating them, calling them a **** would be warranted, because everything about the club is positive, but to call people ***** for opinions when things were a lot darker and depressing, is out if order.

'Naming and shaming' and calling someone a c**t for having a different opinion on football is always a bit embarrassing, whatever the siatuation.

The fact is I agree that Pearson puts good squads together, and I could see a few changes, and new ideas we would just about sorted it, Bruce did it at hull, there's nothing to say it wouldn't happen to us, so nobody can say only Pearson could have us in this position, that's no taking away anything from Pearson.

The fact is a lot of mistakes were made last season, tactically and blend of the squad, and Pearson has to accept the wrongs.

Yes I wanted him gone, and aswell as the team being a lot more experienced, I think Pearson learnt from his mistakes, fingers crossed, but nobody can be slated for being pissed off at the time, and frustrated that a good side just wouldn't perform.

What I'm getting at during that time, they deserved the criticism, and a lot of us got frustrated and disappointed in what looked like the season, but they are now performing and doing well, and if people are still slating them, calling them a **** would be warranted, because everything about the club is positive, but to call people ***** for opinions when things were a lot darker and depressing, is out if order.

Well without backtracking too much i realise it sound OTT in your case so sorry. However there are some absolute fcuktards on here who genuinely do disappear from here when things are going right. I honestly can't believe some of the prize pricks we have who say they're city fans.

Anyone can have an opinion and I'll listen to it if it appears fair. Some just carry on with their shite mantra oblivious to facts in front of their face. They're the cnuts.

A lot of the credit does have to go Pearsons way as the majority of the players out there have been brought under him.

Last season we seen signs of how well the team could play and wern't far from getting promotion, Now this season all the players he wanted gone are almost gone and we are preforming even better than last year.

No manager would have got us straight up and the way Pearson has dealt with the shit Sven left has been excellent.

He deserves much more credit than he got at the end of last year, but I suppose he has learn t from some of his mistakes although he doesn't make many.

The amount of stick he got and still gets from some of our fans is shocking, they are clearly not proper fans.

That was a very good and honest appraisal of the situation, that you have responded to, but always seeking an argument you make your own blue blinkered analysis to create a negative response. The very slightest criticism of Pearson, when he deserves it, and you are up on your high horse.

I am backing him all the way, as long as he gets things right, but a crass plunge into a long run of poor results would entitle people to criticise, which is what happened last season. I don't believe it will happen this season, and feel Pearson has done a far better job this time around (praise where praise is due), and it is well deserved..

Try growing up a little more Mark, and stop trying to find faults in posts, that you create out of your own imagination.

Anyway, let's all hope we can get promotion this season.  :thumbup:

So you waited until we'd had 'a long run of poor results' to call for Pearson's head last season then?

Well without backtracking too much i realise it sound OTT in your case so sorry. However there are some absolute fcuktards on here who genuinely do disappear from here when things are going right. I honestly can't believe some of the prize pricks we have who say they're city fans.

Anyone can have an opinion and I'll listen to it if it appears fair. Some just carry on with their shite mantra oblivious to facts in front of their face. They're the cnuts.

Fair play mate, there is a few on here on-both sides of it that could be classed as cxnts.

Win, lose or draw I'm sad enough to spend to much time on here lol.

Anyway, onwards and upwards, lets hope the boys keep it going.

No, and that dreadful run confirmed my feelings. Any more  questions?

So are you now saying that you weren't right to criticize him when you did last season, because now you're saying that people would only be entitled to do so if we go on a long run of poor results?

Whilst some of his tactical calls have been excellent and his dealings in the transfer window with nothing to spend have been great the thing that has impressed me the most is the balance of youth/experience in the squad and the unity and team spirit he has attained. That alone is responsible for at least 6 of the points we have dugout (in games like Birmingham at home) and it has been interesting him watch him turn it around since inheriting the squad from Sven.

Rather than rubbing it in, what I am more interested to find out is how people now view certain things chucked at him last year.

Would people now accept perhaps the manager was better placed to judge which players he did and didn't want around the club. He was widely slammed by certain sections for "falling out" with certain players. Now there is no real evidence of any falling out other than SSL, but clearly he chose not to have those players around the club.

He has stated numerous times that certain players weren't committed, didn't want to be here etc. Yet it was still chucked at him that it was actually he who caused the problems.  We've had more than one player comment on this being the best team spirit here in at least the last three year.

He has been slammed for not progressing anyone but defenders. Yet some people are now saying the likes of Dyer, Vardy, King, Drinkwater are all putting in much more complete performances. Certainly Dyer is in the form of his life. Are people willing to admit their improvement, as willingly as they say people haven't improved when we're on a bad run?

What has impressed me about Pearson this season, is he seemingly has learnt from some of the mistakes he made last season.

The biggest one, being the lack of experience, he didn`t bring in during the january transfer window, for the end of season run in, when we were still in with a great chance of going up automatically.

The signings of, "been there, seen it" players like Hammond, Taylor Fletcher, and big Was, are just what was missing last season.

We are looking very strong at the moment, with a good blend of youth and experience, and Pearson deserves much credit, long may it last.

Archived