Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluearmy 316

Best ever

Lets find the PEARSON OUT thread and that poll where a large number of people voted for him to be sacked... morons.

That's not to say we will be promoted this season, but he has improved our team and financial situation a hell of a lot.

Here's one of them...

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/85131-should-pearson-leaveget-sacked/

Will Pearson get credit?

From a few maybe, but this place is a comparative ghost town when we win.

Best ever start won't be good enough for some, their fingers are poised to ready to make a 'Pearson/Drinkwater/Nugent Out!' as soon as something fractionally negative happens and the months of good work will count for nothing.

Another thread to get at the doubtersðŸ‘, we are doing great, and we have all season.

Pearson has been given praise from very early on, that's what happens when a manager gets the results, and performances right, on a consistent basis.

And at the same time if the manager get the results wrong, and performances are not good enough, they deserve the criticism, like Pearson did last season, and it was deserved.

Truth of the matter is I wanted the manager gone, after there seemed no idea how to stop the rot, and the season went down the pan, but up to now the owners, and certain supporters faith has been rewarded.

There is no point scoring to be had, the doubters had every right last season to ask questions about the managers abilities, as those who supported him had the right to defend him, because in patches last season we played amazing football.

The fact of the matter is every fan is happy with the way things are going, and excited as we seem to be stronger and wiser this year, but lets not get carried away, nothing is won in November, lets just hope and pray we can maintain this throughout the rest of the season, keep injuries to a minimum, and hope we have enough to see it through, and when we do have a blip it's a short one.

Another thread to get at the doubters, we are doing great, and we have all season.

Pearson has been given praise from very early on, that's what happens when a manager gets the results, and performances right, on a consistent basis.

And at the same time if the manager get the results wrong, and performances are not good enough, they deserve the criticism, like Pearson did last season, and it was deserved.

Truth of the matter is I wanted the manager gone, after there seemed no idea how to stop the rot, and the season went down the pan, but up to now the owners, and certain supporters faith has been rewarded.

There is no point scoring to be had, the doubters had every right last season to ask questions about the managers abilities, as those who supported him had the right to defend him, because in patches last season we played amazing football.

The fact of the matter is every fan is happy with the way things are going, and excited as we seem to be stronger and wiser this year, but lets not get carried away, nothing is won in November, lets just hope and pray we can maintain this throughout the rest of the season, keep injuries to a minimum, and hope we have enough to see it through, and when we do have a blip it's a short one.

So if you'd had your way then we probably wouldn't have started as brilliantly as we have done, but no one is allowed to point that out?

Clueless cnuts

Yes I was so happy watching us win 3 in 17 last season, and watching shit performances whilst the crisis in confidence went on, and on.

Obviously that makes me clueless, your obviously a **** for calling people names for having an opinion, and let me guess in your superior football knowledge, you knew we would do this well, and you can predict exactly how the rest of the season will go.

Yes I was so happy watching us win 3 in 17 last season, and watching shit performances whilst the crisis in confidence went on, and on.

Obviously that makes me clueless, your obviously a **** for calling people names for having an opinion, and let me guess in your superior football knowledge, you knew we would do this well, and you can predict exactly how the rest of the season will go.

We just saw the bigger picture instead of just in front of your face.. Stick to champ manager..clueless

I happened to remember what happened before and after those 17 famous games that keep getting regurgitated.

And no, the start this season has expected anyones expectations I'm sure.

But any moron could tell you what another managerial change would've entailed.

Nobody was pleased with our poor run last season, but we were always a work in progress last year and it would have been moronic to throw away all the work done on the squad for the sake of an inevitable dodgy patch.  At the start of last season our aim was to get in the playoffs, we managed that so why get rid of a manager who's achieved his set goals and managed to both improved our team ethic and our wage bill in doing so?

So if you'd had your way then we probably wouldn't have started as brilliantly as we have done, but no one is allowed to point that out?

It's old news, we were shit for long periods last season, we had doubts about Pearson,and a lot of managers wouldn't have survived a dip in form like that, and for that period of time, and as I said he's replayed the faith shown.

As you say if I had my way we " probably ", wouldn't have had this start, I see you use the word probably, because nobody knows, there's to many if's, buts, and maybes, we don't know who would have come in, and how they would have started.

What I'm getting at is the amount of I told you so threads is getting boring, so if we **** it up again, and win the next 3 out of 17, and all the Pearson out threads pop up, you will not have your say, and then people start calling people with your view a useless ****, you will just accept it and not comment.

So I'm not saying it's not good to start threads point out threads to point out the early success, but they all end up with, we're are the haters now etc, etc.

I happened to remember what happened before and after those 17 famous games that keep getting regurgitated.

And no, the start this season has expected anyones expectations I'm sure.

But any moron could tell you what another managerial change would've entailed.

Come on then tell me what would have happen if we had changed the manager, I must be a moron, or you can see into the future.

The fact is nobody knows what wouldn't have happened if things had changed, it may have put us back a couple of season, or we could have done what hull did after Pearsons departure, nobody knows.

Archived