Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Leeds 18th Jan 12.15pm KO

****s sake right pissed off. With Leeds just being up the road I was going to go to this providing it werent £30 plus. There is not a chance those lot will bring the price down now its on tele. Less than 700 will go to this now.

I wouldn't get too wound up, it's always more than £30 at Leeds so you were never going to go anyway.

I'm surprised they've decided to show this, our last game against them was so terrible that I thought they might have learnt their lesson! It's not like when we play Derby where normally it's an entertaining game at least!

Can't seem many wanting to go to this at the prices Leeds charge and with the early kick-off time.

Wont do the players alot of good having no support behind them. Dont think they can hear people from their armchairs.

As much as I like this team and agree they deserve our support, the bigger picture needs to be viewed here.

I guarantee Leeds lump us with £34 or something completely over the top for a watered down (and that's being generous) experience.

90% sure I'm staying away.

As much as I like this team and agree they deserve our support, the bigger picture needs to be viewed here.

I guarantee Leeds lump us with £34 or something completely over the top for a watered down (and that's being generous) experience.

90% sure I'm staying away.

I'm sure the players will understand fans staying away from this with the prices being charged. This lot are an educated bunch when it comes to that sort of thing and seem to be with the fans more than ever this season.

Ventured over to the Leeds forum to see what they had to say. Two things:

They also refer to Forest as 'Florist'

And, the amount of comments referring to it being due to their fame and size is brilliant lol

Quite chuffed at this. I had no intention of paying £30 plus to be forced to sit at a match.

To be fair it was unreserved seating there last season and we stood all game unchallenged. Whether it was a one off or they've changed their ways I don't know.

I'm watching on the tele and I'm a cnut

Ventured over to the Leeds forum to see what they had to say. Two things:

They also refer to Forest as 'Florist'

And, the amount of comments referring to it being due to their fame and size is brilliant lol

Such fame and size that they still get less than us at home.

Archived