Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Forest Now ALL-TICKET Fixture

It's the same as those 'Just The Ticket' deals. I mean wtf does that mean, I only want the fvcking ticket, they only ever give me the ticket.

All these stupid terms do my head in..

you should see a shrink if that does your head in, god knows how you cope with traffic jams, wasps, petrol prices, plane delays, not to mention cancer, wars and pestilence!

I've had trouble buying my mates tonight. I was able to select a seat etc but when I went to checkout nothing had been added to my basket. It happened about 8 times. Apparently if you have IE10 it won't work full stop.

Have you tried compatibility mode, sometimes helps?

http://technology.pitt.edu/help/help-index/ie10-compatview.html

If only it were so simple to obtain tickets.!!!

The phone line is effectively cut off, the online ticket system is not working, the sales email address gives an unhelpful automated response and if you ring the main reception extension the staff there just say "we know" and offer no constructive help whatsoever.

It's as though the club are rolling in money and neither care about nor need supporters.

Mt thoughts exactly.

We've played 14, won 10, drew 2 and lost 2. We've been the featured game twice and we've drawn one and lost one.

EDIT; I'm wrong here. We were featured at home to Wigan.

Our only two defeats this season have been the game before an international break.

Why have I done this.

We've played 14, won 10, drew 2 and lost 2. We've been the featured game twice and we've drawn one and lost one.

Our only two defeats this season have been the game before an international break.

Why have I done this.

Because you always look on the bright side, that's what I like about you, a bright sunny nature and overwhelming optimism for life.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/061113-important-forest-information-1159287.aspx

With over 28,000 fans already booked in to see if Nigel Pearson’s side can build on what is their best-ever start to a season with a ninth consecutive home victory in all competitions, the Club has some important information ahead of the game.
Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/061113-important-forest-information-1159287.aspx#BPOxB9XXoVWZcg2r.99

Could be a sell out come Saturday.

Why have I done this.

This is true, but both of those games were also away from home.  Besides two games is a very small sequence to make any real predictive use of, not that I am saying you were...

Archived