Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Birmingham Away - NOW SOLD OUT

Can see a lot missing out on Bournemouth tickets going to this. Hope we can manage 3,000 here. Easy to get to and we're flying.

I thought it was one of the better turn outs and atmospheres last year. Really enjoyed it. If we can get 3k, which I'm sure we can, then it should be a great night

This is my home game, 5 minutes walk from the ground. Last season was a great showing from our fans. Hope to get at least a few thousand at this.

Where is the best place to park?

Parked down by Big Johns last year but it was a bit of a trek.

Where is the best place to park?

Parked down by Big Johns last year but it was a bit of a trek.

Really? Big John's is only 5-10mins away. I'd say the best bet is around Digbeth (Digbeth Deritend is the main high st). There is a lot of free parking around there and once you're parked there's a couple of friendly pubs if you're not wearing colours and it's about 10mins walk. 

Look out for Cheapside, Bradford St, Alcester St for parking.

The lads are well up for this, everyone has booked the day off. Minibus back will probably be same price as all getting the train anyway.

We're going to James Turner street in the day to try and meet and get pictures with the stars of Benefits Street.

Archived