Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Birmingham Away - NOW SOLD OUT

I don't get why they're not selling them on the night. They must not like making money.

Can see it being linked with what happened last week with Bristol Rovers fans. Pretty sure some were still piling in half an hour into the game lol

Lets just hope brum give us more tickets

The whole Gil merrick stand...

Come on you mighty foxes...£25 a ticket

Also easy to get to

we wont get that, as said already in the thread. think if we get 2k-2.5k going thats pretty good for a Tuesday night. 

would love 4k going mind. 

Where's good to drink for away fans?

Broad St and Brindley Place have loads of bars to drink in.

In the City Centre off New St you have Post Office Vaults which, as people have said, is a great little boozer. Great selection of real ale and you can take in your own food. Also, Sun on the Hill, Briar Rose, The Wellington and Trochedero are all decent.

I wouldn't bother with going to the pubs directly by the ground but about a 15min walk away is Digbeth and they have a lot of good real ale pubs. The oldest pub in Birmingham is also there called 'The Old Crown', (my local) which will be friendly enough and does a few ales, craft beer and nice food. 

From my memory last year, most tended to drink in the Briar Rose off New St. 5 mins from the station.

Archived