Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Birmingham Away - NOW SOLD OUT

About 10-15 mins from the ground.

BrummieFox will probably be better to tell you exactly where it is. I just stumbled across it last time but you can park near it to.

It's on Langdon St and yea, about 10mins walk from the ground max. 

I haven't been there myself as you need to be at least 8 pints deep to risk it and I don't drink round there. There's a fair amount of street parking available around there though. If people are struggling to park, try Bradford St, Alcester St and Cheapside. All free parking and often lots of availability in the evening if you get there before the rest of the football traffic.

Current plan is to driive to this. Kinda fancy going for the booze train tho, looks very tight getting back to New Street for 10.20. Are people going for it?

If you don't get held back by police after final whistle and the game finishes by 21.40 and you're a fast walker/prepared to job a bit, I'd be very confident.

A lot of ifs in there though.  If I make the trek from London I'll be going for the 23.10 rather than the 22.10.  

We could really dominate St. Andrews here. Their attendance against Yeovil was 13,600. Admittedly there would've been a pretty small away contingent but that's still a pretty low number of home fans and it probably won't get much higher (if at all) against us.

Lets really make some noise next week.

Tickets and Train sorted, think we are getting a taxi back.

Getting into Brum at 10am so if any you bump into me and I'm a bit worse for wear I hope you'll understand.

Wish I was going to this as I want to go to the Post Office Vaults, now that is an amazing pub. Also strong effort from Matt, when I was at uni in Sheffield me and a mate would get the train at midday for Tuesday night games and we thought we were hardcore lol

Archived