Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Cottaging

The Cotswolds?

My workmates doing something similar I'll try and get his details later

Cheers, would appreciate it, apart from the expected piss taking, I am surprised that people are so shocked at the idea, I know of a couple of stags that have been similar, we're not interested in fvcking about with the locals and getting a load of slappers. We just want a hassle free place where we can do what we want without pissing people off having to deal with wankers, bouncers and police, while herding 20+ lads through the town.

Going to Munich would still be an option if this idea doesn't work out as planned,

I cant help with the cottage(ing):unsure: thing, but if you havent definately made your mind up, i would strongly recommend hiring a barge for the weekend instead. Then you have a place that caters for all and its not policed in anyway. Pubs a plenty on the banks, no neighbors to annoy and you can moot along at your own pace or just moor up for the weekend.

Im sure George Michael got done for cottaging.

Found asleep at the wheel due to drugs, too. Police had to wake him up before he could go go.

Cottaging and drugs, it was a real double whammy for George.

It's no good for his health, carrying on like that. Still, he does carry a donor card, so if the worst comes to the worst, next Christmas he'll be able to give someone his heart.

Found asleep at the wheel due to drugs, too. Police had to wake him up before he could go go.

Cottaging and drugs, it was a real double whammy for George.

It's no good for his health, carrying on like that. Still, he does carry a donor card, so if the worst comes to the worst, next Christmas he'll be able to give someone his heart.

lol

I have no advice about cottaging but I'd like to say how ****in stressful I've found organsing a stag do. The lad getting married didn't want to go anywhere abroad, everyone else wanted to go abroad. Then we had to move the date and have the stag do early due to his brothers RAF commitments. Now he can't make it because they have messed his dates up, so we have rushed it for no reason. Anyway, we decided on 2 nights in Newcastle. Geordie slags, plenty of beer and drugs for those who take them. Due to the early date not everyone could come, so I've had to arrange two pissing stag do's. I won't even get started on how hard it was to get money off people!!

Anyway good luck and do what you gotta do. Sounds like an excuse for an illegal rave, so fair play.

Archived