Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Season Tickets 14/15

Why the delay?

Probably because of the rush for match tickets for the remaining games, the TO would go into meltdown if they had to deal with renewals, new STH's and also match tickets for the games left this season.

A lot of Premier league clubs don't start selling ST until after the season has finished, so it's hardly time to panick.

Yes looks like freeze for us Sth but I heard a extra 40% on the newbees wanted to be come holders which is going to be pretty steep I magine up the blues

I would be surprised if it was 40% as it would take the cheapest season ticket which was £385 to £539 and the most expensive from £715 to £1001

Where on earth are these?

I think the amount the club will make from being promoted, any increase would be a bit of a joke.

Agreed. It's pure greed but fans aren't going to not pay it. From Leicester's point of view there has never ever been a better chance to make a load of money via tickets sales. Ironically as they'll be taking in the most money ever from TV.

Remember all those of you advocating massive price increases for 'new' ST holders that the dearer they are the dearer match day prices will be. We all know plenty of people that can't make every game for very valid reasons so why anyone want them to have to stump up extortionate ticket prices is beyond me.

I hope that there is just a token difference between existing and new st holders.

I don't get What the rush is for Doesn't matter if they're announced tomorrow or in a months time

It's not gonna change anything, people who are going to buy one will still buy one, People who are going to renew will still renew

Archived