Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Season Tickets 14/15

• 5 weeks later...

They really shouldn't put the newcomer ones/match day prices up much, if at all - are they not already between £30 and £40 per game? That's easily Premier League pricing already.

If we put it up much more than that then we're just setting ourselves up to look like one season wonders.

They really shouldn't put the newcomer ones/match day prices up much, if at all - are they not already between £30 and £40 per game? That's easily Premier League pricing already.

If we put it up much more than that then we're just setting ourselves up to look like one season wonders.

they cost anywhere from £15-£38, the average being about £28

Yes, and they are only harming themselves.

However it makes us long suffering fans who have stuck with them through thick and thin feel abit better rather than some glory hunter who is just jumping on a bandwagon.

I'm not saying everyone who hasn't been a STH for years but is looking at getting one next season is a glory hunter jumping on the bandwagon - i'm sure some have valid reason why they havn't had one for years but want one next season but i'm sure the majority of people doing it wouldn't be doing it if we hadn't gone up this season.

I'm not saying i'm a better fan than anyone else, of course i'm not, but I do feel people jumping on the bandwagon and I know plenty of people who have not been to many City games in the past have been talking about getting a season ticket next season, well I wouldn't mind seeing them priced out tbh because no doubt they only moan and slag the team off anyway, thats abit of a contradiction on my part becuase i've done my fair share of moaning and slagging off but the different is i've been there through alot of lows as opposed to the highs

If it's newcomer season tickets going up then, as harsh as it is on some, I can sort of see why. My argument really is that prices have been ridiculous for a while as it is. It's not like they're upping a reasonable price to 'penalise' (not sure if it's the right word) newcomers (or returners). The pricing has been ridiculous at Leicester for years and it really doesn't need a big rise.

The way it sounds is that it's not even going to go up for me, if the rumours are to be believed, and that I am delighted with - but I think it's dodgy territory putting up prices that are already too high in my opinion for the sake of penalising a few more fans. I mean, it isn't like we're going to need the money desperately is it? I would love to know what percentage of our turnover the season ticket prices will take up, I bet it's smaller than ever.

Archived