Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Just drew Basel in the knockout stages of the Europa league. They're one of my feeder teams. Is that even allowed?

Haha, yeah. I've got Viktoria Plzn and only narrowly avoided them. It's fine, they just obviously won't play anyone you've loaned them.

I've got Krasnodar in the first knockout round after topping a group of Lazio, Braga and Leuven.

Oh and I just bought Ayoze Perez with the ridiculous cash injection from Vichai. Luan is out for four months and Gabby Barbosa for two.

I should really start reinforcing the rest of the team but I'm having too much fun collecting strikers.

Embolo, Barbosa, Perez, Luan, Clough. lol

Spanish full back Jonny was amazing for me at Leicester on this game. Average ratings in the 7.7s to 7.9s for several consecutive seasons. But I didn't like his name, 'Jonny' so I nicknamed him Jonny Castro because that's much cooler.

It's 2029 now and Leicester have just moved to a new stadium. It's called 'The Jonny Stadium'.

Thank fvck I'm not there anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Not as far as I'm aware. Don't know why you'd want to either - steam works perfectly well, and what you're describing sounds more like your computer is the problem rather than steam given it's just a portal for the games rather than actually the engine running them.

For the saves do you not have steams auto cloud backup turned on? As for the rest of it, there's no reason steam should be causing the game to crash. The login issue is a weird one... I'd try reinstalling steam to see if it's become corrupted, but that would only affect getting to the game in the first place, not running it.

Archived